ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 am

question is after 6 months if they still say the same thing that its in progress then still we can't do any thing ? So I'm preparing what to do next ?

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 am

Hi guys, nothing much from my end as well.......Just got a feed back from my MP as per UKBA's response which was "under consideration".

So in the real sense, nothing new....same old story --wait and wait and wait

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:58 am

Bash1oo wrote:Hi guys, nothing much from my end as well.......Just got a feed back from my MP as per UKBA's response which was "under consideration".

So in the real sense, nothing new....same old story --wait and wait and wait
Same old "Under Active consideration" :-)

frey80

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by frey80 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm

I am applying ILR under HSMP JR April to November 2006, lost the passport in 2009 after extension and applied replacement at home country.

Got appointment in the morning at 8am

Documents Check and biometrics goes fine without problem

Seeing Caseworker at 2nd floor about 9 am

Caseworker was quite nice actually.

He has spend quite lot of time checking on computer and senior caseworker because my previous passport with initial HSMP entry clearance was lost, he was able to tell from the system that i had student visa from 2002 to 2005 but he asked if i had any photocopy of the initial HSMP entry clearance but unfortunately i don't have this one which I been trying hard to get one before as i even asked if my previous employer got one with their HR.

I have the initial HSMP approval letter from 2006 and the reference letter from Home office when i extended my HSMP into Tier 1 after initial 2 years (the letter states i was covered by HSMP judicial review etc), he mentioned that established the case very well etc

then he spend quite lot of time on computer and talking with his senior, at the end he looks satisfied with what i got so he asked for last three months pay slips, five years p60, LIUK test and cohesive documents.

Also he asked for reference letter from my previous employer regarding the absence (i got total 80 days plus including paid holiday and none of them is over 40 days )

However he told me he is satisfied with my application and personally think there is no problem with the application but he need to do further check as they need to make inquiry to information stored in Liverpool.

so at the end he gave confirmation letter says

"your application is valid but there are further inquiries that need to be make on your case ...."

I wonder if anyone got into similar situation and how long does it takes?

Also i am confused why HO got my visa record from 2002 but not the entry clearance on 2007? what do they need to inquiry for?

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:09 pm

frey80, well come to the club. It is quite unfortunate that you have found yourself in this position. The statement "your application is valid but there are further inquiries......" is never a good sign from a timing pespective as it can take between 40 days to God knows when to decide. I have been waiting for 4 months and a few days now likewise there are a few other guys that have been waiting for long as well. I have come to the conclusion that the same day decision is all about how lucky you are.
My advice is to stay calm, focused and wish for the best result in the shortest possible time.

Bash

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Bash1oo wrote:frey80, well come to the club. It is quite unfortunate that you have found yourself in this position. The statement "your application is valid but there are further inquiries......" is never a good sign from a timing pespective as it can take between 40 days to God knows when to decide. I have been waiting for 4 months and a few days now likewise there are a few other guys that have been waiting for long as well. I have come to the conclusion that the same day decision is all about how lucky you are.
My advice is to stay calm, focused and wish for the best result in the shortest possible time.

Bash
Guys,

I have requested my mp to raise my case again with UKBA and ask for expedite my application.

I have received positive response from my MP and got the confirmation mail.

Lets see , expecting response from UK BA either tomorrow or next week.

Regards
Krishna

frey80

Post by frey80 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:frey80, well come to the club. It is quite unfortunate that you have found yourself in this position. The statement "your application is valid but there are further inquiries......" is never a good sign from a timing pespective as it can take between 40 days to God knows when to decide. I have been waiting for 4 months and a few days now likewise there are a few other guys that have been waiting for long as well. I have come to the conclusion that the same day decision is all about how lucky you are.

Bash
Guys,

I have requested my mp to raise my case again with UKBA and ask for expedite my application.

Regards
Krishna
Hi Krishna, how long have you been waiting for so far?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:27 pm

frey80 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

Bash
Guys,

Regards
Krishna
since from June 20

frey80

Post by frey80 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
frey80 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:

Bash
Guys,

Regards
Krishna
since from June 20
any clue what they might be checking for?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:30 pm

frey80 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
frey80 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Guys,

Regards
Krishna
since from June 20
no idea, i am assuming the case worker it self doesn't what he is checking. they will simply increase backlog. thats it.

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Well, I have been waiting since 16th of April 2012.
frey80 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
frey80 wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:
frey80, well come to the club. It is quite unfortunate that you have found yourself in this position. The statement "your application is valid but there are further inquiries......" is never a good sign from a timing pespective as it can take between 40 days to God knows when to decide. I have been waiting for 4 months and a few days now likewise there are a few other guys that have been waiting for long as well. I have come to the conclusion that the same day decision is all about how lucky you are.

Bash

Guys,

Regards
Krishna

since from June 20

no idea, i am assuming the case worker it self doesn't what he is checking. they will simply increase backlog. thats it.

frey80

Post by frey80 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:43 pm

that is very unfortunate

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 am

right bash... i'm waiting for 2 1 /2 months... fingers crossed.

i went to one solicitor yesterday and he said you can ask them after 14 weeks. He told me if you didn't hear by 14 weeks come to me i will become your representative and ask them.

what you suggest guys ?

ramay

Post by ramay » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:46 am

ryan2020 wrote: i went to one solicitor yesterday and he said you can ask them after 14 weeks. He told me if you didn't hear by 14 weeks come to me i will become your representative and ask them.

what you suggest guys ?
you can ask anytime what the hell is going on??.My solicitor wrote the letter after 6 week to senior case worker team next day got the answer

UKBA LSE Region Public Enquiry Office - SCW Enquiries

This application is currently in a queue with the SCW team to review the absences over the last 5 years.

No decision has been made as yet.

Kind regards,

SCW Team

Croydon

I do not know what kind of queue is there all complicated cases or just with >90 or altogether including those affected by IT???
Last edited by ramay on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tats

Post by Tats » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Premium application, Croydon. Still waiting since mid June.

girish1428

ILR - croydon - additional docs required.

Post by girish1428 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 pm

I have posted my story where the Croydon PEO required additional docs - http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=111569

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:10 pm

ramay wrote:
ryan2020 wrote: i went to one solicitor yesterday and he said you can ask them after 14 weeks. He told me if you didn't hear by 14 weeks come to me i will become your representative and ask them.

what you suggest guys ?
you can ask anytime what the hell is going on??.My solicitor wrote the letter after 6 week to senior case worker team next day got the answer

UKBA LSE Region Public Enquiry Office - SCW Enquiries

This application is currently in a queue with the SCW team to review the absences over the last 5 years.

No decision has been made as yet.

Kind regards,

SCW Team

Croydon

I do not know what kind of queue is there all complicated cases or just with >90 or altogether including those affected by IT???

good info... how many abcence you had ramay and plz tell me your case so we can know how they treat such cases.
thx

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Reply from Complaint Team
Dear Sir,

Your application is still being considered as per the letter sent to you on the 30th July 2012.
I will pass your e-mail to the department handling your case with a view to them addressing your concerns as a matter of urgency.

Regards
Bruce Jeffrey
Still i am wondering , how many days they will consider my application. it is almost 2.5 months completed

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:Reply from Complaint Team
Dear Sir,

Your application is still being considered as per the letter sent to you on the 30th July 2012.
I will pass your e-mail to the department handling your case with a view to them addressing your concerns as a matter of urgency.

Regards
Bruce Jeffrey
Still i am wondering , how many days they will consider my application. it is almost 2.5 months completed

which letter you talking about ? on 30th july ??
me as well its been 2.5 months. i have seen one guy was waiting for 4 months . to be honest by your replies even solicitor also got same reply. that its consideration etc.

ramay

Post by ramay » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:45 pm

good info... how many abcence you had ramay and plz tell me your case so we can know how they treat such cases.
thx
one single absence 142 for business, total 245 including 30 days personal trip others all business related.I have a good covering letter. Tier 2, applied on 4 of July Croydon.First entry 20.04.07. visa valid until 07.10.12

try to find fahadz1.He is in the same situation like we are >90.He supposed to apply for his ILR in June but for some reason was banned from the forum.there is no news from him after that.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Dear Mr Venkata,

I have spoken with the Senior Caseworker who is dealing with your application and although you have provided further documentation in support of your application we are still unable to verify the breakdown of your earnings and your application will require further assessment. I am unable to provide you with a timeframe for this.

If you wish to travel you may withdraw your application in order to do so.

Kind Regards

UK Border Agency
Public Enquiry Office
1st Floor Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
This shows the service standards of UKBA
They kept my application aside and pending though i provided proper explanation and proper documentation.
This country needs the people who are seeking benefits not who are contributing some amount to their economy by paying genuine taxes .

Tats

Post by Tats » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Good news. I got a call today that my ILR is approved. Applied at Croydon for sameday service in mid-June based on Ancestry and got the further checks letter.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Tats wrote:Good news. I got a call today that my ILR is approved. Applied at Croydon for sameday service in mid-June based on Ancestry and got the further checks letter.
Congrats Tats , at what time you received call ? On which date you applied in Croydon ?

Is it the further check related to earnings?

Tats

Post by Tats » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 pm

I applied at croydon on June 14th. The call came today at 1pm.
Further checks was not related to earninigs but had to do with one of the ancestry documents that I didn't have and they needed to retrieve my original file from the home office. Ancestry visa has no earnings or type of job requirements.

yquestion26
Newly Registered

Post by yquestion26 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Quick update and a question for everyone who may have a view. Recap on my situation:

Date applied (Premium in-person Croydon: 17th April 2012
Application Type: ILR from 5 yr WP
Date further documents received by PEO: 19th April 2012

Countless emails to UKBA and MP, I've had a response from my MP that "a letter will be posted by recorded delivery to you tonight".

The MP rep also used the term "Decision" but when I asked this she said she didn't have any confirmation what the nature of the "letter" was or what was contained.

Do you guys think that given its been sent recorded delivery that it has my passport enclosed? Or could it just be another letter asking for more information? Do they only put important documents in recorded mail or ALL correspondence.

Welcome your thoughts.