ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 application form filling

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

london_prem

Tier 1 application form filling

Post by london_prem » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:14 pm

some questions may be silly, but I didn't want to take any chance with Tier1 extension application form filling:

1) Shall I leave A3 blank, if I am filling form by myself?

2) A4: applicant full name has 2 rows. Shall I write first name on one row and last name on second row. OR both first and last name one row with a space?

3) In questions, where I have no information to provide, shall I write N/A OR leave it blank?

4) B11: Home Office reference number

5) B12: Work reference number

6) B14: PBS migrant reference number

7) D4: Reference number on visa

8 ) C6: shall I mention my previous passport which has no UK visa?

9) B18, B20: shall I leave them blank if I have only mobile phone? Or fill mobile number in B18,20 also?

10) H4: evidence for qualifications. Is it safe to choose "evidence submitted in initial tier1 application"? Or shall I play safe by showing original adegree again? OR shall I choose both first and last box? The initial Tier1 documents were submitted in India and now I am applying from UK, so may be it's good idea to show degree of award again?

11) Section L: english language. Is it safe to choose "previously satisfied english language requirement"? OR choose "degree taught in english" and fill university details?

Some of the questions may be silly, but still I thought to have someone's opinion who has patience to understand my questions. Thanks,

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm

1) Shall I leave A3 blank, if I am filling form by myself?

yes leave it blank

2) A4: applicant full name has 2 rows. Shall I write first name on one row and last name on second row. OR both first and last name one row with a space?

up to you write in one line or not.

3) In questions, where I have no information to provide, shall I write N/A OR leave it blank?

leave it blank or N/a up to your choice, no harm

4) B11: Home Office reference number

if you have been given any reference by HO, mention it otherwise leave it blank.

5) B12: Work reference number

if you are on Tier2 or work permit prog then fill it otherwise don't need

same as above, if you know write it .. otherwise leave it.

this number you can find on your passport the visa sticker should be on top right.

if you used that pp for travelling to uk then you need to mention.

9) B18, B20: shall I leave them blank if I have only mobile phone? Or fill mobile number in B18,20 also?

yes fill it again, what is the harm.

10) H4: evidence for qualifications. Is it safe to choose "evidence submitted in initial tier1 application"? Or shall I play safe by showing original adegree again? OR shall I choose both first and last box? The initial Tier1 documents were submitted in India and now I am applying from UK, so may be it's good idea to show degree of award again?

yes send it again no harm.

11) Section L: english language. Is it safe to choose "previously satisfied english language requirement"? OR choose "degree taught in english" and fill university details?

same as before fill it again.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

london_prem

Post by london_prem » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 am

Thanks for response. 3 questions are still not clear:

1) B14: PBS migrant reference number: where to find?

2) D4: Reference number on visa: red colour 9 digits on top right corner OR 7 digits VAF number?

3) C6: shall I mention my previous passport details which has no UK visa? My previous passport was seen at the time of entry to UK, but only because it was attached to my current passport. Previous passport has no UK visa.

Thanks,

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 am

in your initial application of Tier1 can you check the approval letter there should be a PBS number ( i dont have handy right now.) so just take the number from the letter if any.

yes the red one.

yes mention it.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

london_prem

Post by london_prem » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 am

My initial Tier1 was approved in India and I was not given any letter at the time of collecting passport. All I have is my initial Tier1 application reference number, which is something like DEAC/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x. This number was used to track my application on VFS website. Which number is that?

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm

london_prem wrote:My initial Tier1 was approved in India and I was not given any letter at the time of collecting passport. All I have is my initial Tier1 application reference number, which is something like DEAC/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x. This number was used to track my application on VFS website. Which number is that?
B14 is optional. If you do not have a reference number you can leave this blank.