ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP ME...UK SPOUSE VISA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS????????

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:35 pm

thanks for the swift reply :)

she can't find a job now at all !
I want to be with my wife and it's so cruel this visa thingy :(

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 am

It's certainly difficult for many couples. Eventually this will probably be challenged in the British courts, but as with the challenge to the age restriction, this could take 3 years or more. Without this minimum income of £18,600 unfortunately the application won't succeed. Inshallah, if your wife is able to find employment, she will have to submit 6 months of payslips showing that she is earning this amount.

biofena
- thin ice -

Post by biofena » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:32 pm

thanks brother :)
1-what about having savings which are less than 16,000 pounds ? which is so hard too but easier than finding a job with this salary in less than 3 months search time itself !!!

2-is there any other way to be with my wife in the nearest future ?!
our marriage is genuine and we can't wait for more than 6 months this is really driving me crazy !

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 pm

biofena wrote:thanks brother :)
1-what about having savings which are less than 16,000 pounds ? which is so hard too but easier than finding a job with this salary in less than 3 months search time itself !!!

2-is there any other way to be with my wife in the nearest future ?!
our marriage is genuine and we can't wait for more than 6 months this is really driving me crazy !
I am a Sister :wink:
1 - Savings under £16,000 won't be counted.
2- Not unless you qualify for another category of visa.