ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approval - Waiting for BRP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

csakhan
Newly Registered

ILR Approval - Waiting for BRP

Post by csakhan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 am

I got my ILR approval at Croydon PEO on 16th Aug but haven't received my BRP yet. I understand that it could take 5-7 working days to receive it. Looking at some of the posts in this forum, applicants have normally received the BRP much earlier than 5-7 working days
Shall I contact the UK border agency now or give it a couple of more days.

Thanks

desi2004
Newly Registered

waiting for BRP too

Post by desi2004 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:22 pm

I got my ILR approved on 20 Aug., 2012 at Sheffield. I am also waiting for BRP.

tvj

Post by tvj » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 pm

I would recommend you to call DX Secure and see if you have any Delivery scheduled. Call DX, once the IVR starts press * and talk to the operator. They would ask you address and can let you know if there is any deliveries for you

I got my BRP posted out by home office the very next day but DX took around 3 additional days to Deliver.