ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier -1 General Extention PEO final Checks ...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

redbull.lion
Newly Registered

Tier -1 General Extention PEO final Checks ...

Post by redbull.lion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:34 am

I have an appointment on Tuesday 28th...i am full time employeed and also i am running my own ltd company.

My final Docs Check list is as follow..

0- Tier-1 G Application Form
1- Passport
2- Photos x 2
3- Original Pay slips from my Employer (12 Months) [01 Aug 11 to 31 Jul 12)
4- Dividend Vouchers
5- Accountant's Letter
6- LTD company's profit and Loss accounts
7- UTR number
8- LTD company's Corporation Tax return
9- company's Balance sheet
10- Company's formation certificate + memorandon of articals and shares certificate.
11- Original Bank Statement Showing funds (for 90 days + Salary credits from my employer (last 12 months) also net dividend transfered from my company accounts(last 12 months))
12- Salary Explaination letter (explains my previous salary from employer also explains detials of dividends)

Qualifications? - As per rules i have supplied documentery evidence in my initial application hence i am not enclosing in this application but ( i am still taking is with me JUST in case if UKBA asked)

English Languange? - As per rules i have setisfied english requirement in my initial application...

Class 2 NI? - As Director i am running my own small business and i am taking only dividends from my own company's profits i am not taking any salary hence i did not register myself with HMRC as self employed ... My accountant advised me that it not necessary as my company is registered and have UTR number...

I hope i dont need anything else but if i am missing anything please let me knew...cheerz

redbull.lion
    Newly Registered

Post by redbull.lion » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 am

scorpio_besal
    Member of Standing
    India

Post by scorpio_besal » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

If you draw salary from your LTD company, you would pay Employment National Insurance - Class 1.

If you draw income as dividend then you dont pay NI WHAT SO EVER , only co-op tax and tax on the dividend.

You would only pay Class 2 NI or Class 4 NI , if you have declared your self as sole trader.
    Regards,
    A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.

rpsarangi
    Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:52 pm

what time is the appointment?
    Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

redbull.lion
    Newly Registered

Post by redbull.lion » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Here it is my experience at PEO

1. Employment type: Employed + Self Employed
    2. No of Applicants: 1
    3. Current vignette: Tier 1 General Extension
    4. Date of PEO Appointment: 28 Aug 2012
    5. Appointment was at 11.00 am
    6. Payment mode: Debit Card
    7. Date of expiry of current leave (visa): 27 Sep 2012
    8. Date of expiry of the new visa: 27 Sep 2015
    9. Approval letter given: Yes
    10. Name of PEO Applied: Croydon
    11. BRP received on: still awaiting

I was arrived at 9am...no one checks any appointment time and security let me go through...airport style security was cleared in 5 minutes and then advised to go straight...on ground floor staff behind window checks my form and passport along with appointment letter and issued me a token number. . .quite smooth process which was completed in 2 minutes. . .then i was sent to 1st floor where payment was taken with Debit card...and i received a payment receipt in 2 minutes....Again quite smooth transaction ...

After payment i went to main waiting hall where there are 28 counters...counter 6-21 was allocated only for enrolments(data entry) and counters 23-28 was allocated for caseworkers...with in 5 minutes my number was called and staff behind counter checked my form and entered my details and scanned my photograph...then she told me to wait in the same hall for call on counter 1-5 for bio matrics...

After wait of 1 hour (as there were only 2 counters open in this section at that time) my bio matrices has been taken...then i was advised to wait in the same area to be called for a caseworker...time on clock was 10:00am...

waiting..waiting ..waiting around 1400 one of the supervisors made announcement that there are delays of 4 hours in process applications...(CLEARLY ONLY 7 CASEWORKERS WERE PROCESSING AND AS FOR AS I RECALL LAST TICKET NUMBER WHICH WAS REGISTERED FOR THE DAY WAS 179) so i don't really knew whether everyone's application was processed on time...

but as my appointment was early hence at 15:00 i was called for a casework...

I gave all of my copies and original docs to a caseworker who was very nice and polite. i was seated in front of him while he was process... while processing he asked me several questions regarding my application...e.g. salary, self employment...accountant and taxes and several others...

at 16:20 he gave me a good news and told me that he has approved my application and asked me check details for BRP...he then handed over all my original docs along with approval letter and gave me a departing comment ( best of luck )

case worker was very nice and knowledgeable...

16:30 i left lunar house...

scorpio_besal
    Member of Standing
    India

Post by scorpio_besal » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Congrats buddy,

Did they ask you for Salary Explaination letter ?
    Regards,
    A Mutant Member

SPECIAL NOTE:- Thanks for creating such a nice forum where all of us can help each other... BIG THANKS TO THE ADMIN,SENIORS for being there to help others.