ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment booking - Help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Afour
Newly Registered

PEO appointment booking - Help

Post by Afour » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:37 am

Hi,

I have been trying to book our PEO appointment. Our visa expires on 30th sep.So trying to book in the 28 days window. But I am getting no dates available.But I am going to keep on trying.

Meanwhile, I would like to know the list of details to enter to book the appointment. I can keep them handy. I have to book for myself and 3 dependents. So I am afraid whether I would have enough time to enter the details ready.

Can anyone please help me with the procedure and the details available.

Thanks and Regards,
Afour.

ShriGanesh
Newly Registered

Same day service OISG

Post by ShriGanesh » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello,

Have you tried the same day service from OISC, these people have reserved appointments and they can apply for you in person.

Your visa expires on 30 September, I called this Friday and was told that all there are no more appointments till 5th October. However, the OISC agent would still be able to get you an appointment if you want. (Ofcourse there will be charges for the service!!!!!!)

If not have to apply for post.

Link to OISC website---->>> http://oisc.homeoffice.gov.uk/

Afour
Newly Registered

Post by Afour » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:38 am

Hi ShriGanesh,

Thanks for your mail. I got my appointment booked on 26th sept. I tried it booking at 12 midnight. After few tries, I got it booked.

We can only get appointments for the 42nd day from the day you r booking.

Thank you very much.