ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my approval letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

intheforest
Newly Registered

Got my approval letter

Post by intheforest » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:15 pm

Hi Guys!
After a long waiting I finally got my approval letter.
My ref.number is 141** from 10/03/2004.
The decision had been taken on 11/06/2004 but there was such a long delay because I hadn't received a few e-mails from the HSMP team asking me where to send my documents and the decision letter. But most important now is that I have the approval letter :lol: and therefore I want to say many thanks to everyone in this forum and especially to the moderators.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:39 pm

Intheforest,

Good luck with EC and eventual job hunting
Where there is a will there is a way.

intheforest
Newly Registered

Post by intheforest » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:47 pm

Hi, Chess! :lol:
Many thanks for the whishes, I hope everything to be ok with EC.

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:03 am

intheforest,
where are you currently and can you tell me the delay between HO posting your docs + letter & you getting it ?

My letter & docs were posted on 30th July and ive still not received them.
Mini

bugmaster

instead of answer

Post by bugmaster » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:17 am

Mini,
I know intheforest personally and as I do not see him online now I will answer (sorry if you don't like it mate just trying to help ;) )
He is from Bulgaria. It was quite a long story as you may now that processing of applications from Bulgaria and Romania was suspened. so he waited far long than expected. More that that he did not get an email from HSMP team so he got the documents further late! I know that then he arranged documents to be sent to a UK address and then resend by friends to Bulgaria. I think the letter came for less than a week. They sent it last tuesday and he got it this monday.
Hope this helps.
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...

intheforest
Newly Registered

Post by intheforest » Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:03 pm

Hi, Mini!
The explanation of bugmaster is right. In addition I can tell that it took six days for the letter to come to my address. I think that you don't have to worry because India is much bigger than Bulgaria and it's normal the letter to traval longer.