ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Failure to Breathlise causion - ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shru
Newly Registered

Failure to Breathlise causion - ILR application

Post by shru » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 am

Hi All,

i need yoru help.

My dependent has causion of Failure to breathlise. and we applied on PEO for ILR and they hold all of us file. they hold mine as main applicant as well. so i want to know like does we get our ILR before Court give their desicion of this causion or home office will hold all our application till court make decision or guilty or not.

also i wnat to know ILR application made before any conviction then he get ILR or not. does they give him dependent visa instead of ILR.

please all members i need your help on this issues.

thank you,

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi Shru, you need to make your post a bit clearer to get the expected response. A few questions:
Was it just a caution or is he going to court at some future date?
When did this happen?
When did you do the peo application?
Did the case worker specifically tell you that they were retaining your application because of the caution?

I bet some other people around would want to ask more question, so better to you to explain the details a bit more clearly

Bash

Tunay

Post by Tunay » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:25 pm

You question is not clear.

Does the caseworker do a search on your dependent or did you declare your dependent caution?

shru
Newly Registered

Post by shru » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Bash1oo wrote:Hi Shru, you need to make your post a bit clearer to get the expected response. A few questions:
When did this happen?
Did the case worker specifically tell you that they were retaining your application because of the caution?

I bet some other people around would want to ask more question, so better to you to explain the details a bit more clearly

Bash
Hi Bash1oo thank you so much.
it is causion and his date was yesterday 22nd august 2012 and again extended to 27th november 2012 because Police did not provide enough CCTV which we requested to them.
this was happend in month of march but date was 22nd august and now 27th November.
we went for peo application on 16th august and they hold our fine and caseworker mention that because of this causion he can not make decision and will forward to senior case worker. yes he clearly mention reason for holding is this my dependend causion.

please let me know if you have any information related to this.

shru
Newly Registered

Post by shru » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:23 pm

shru wrote:
Bash1oo wrote:Hi Shru, you need to make your post a bit clearer to get the expected response. A few questions:
When did this happen?

Bash
Hi Bash1oo thank you so much.
it is causion and his date was yesterday 22nd august 2012 and again extended to 27th november 2012 because Police did not provide enough CCTV which we requested to them.
this was happend in month of march but date was 22nd august and now 27th November.
we went for peo application on 16th august and they hold our fine and caseworker mention that because of this causion he can not make decision and will forward to senior case worker. yes he clearly mention reason for holding is this my dependend causion.

please let me know if you have any information related to this.
hi no one on this immigration board have information about what will happend in this sort of suitation. please i need some sort of reply which boost my confidence

nameoh12
Newly Registered

Post by nameoh12 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

shru
I am also in same situation.
Had a caution,2 weeks before my application on the 20 aug but, was not sent to court nor asked to pay fine.
I had to do my biometric twice at croydon as they said the first one had a problem.
Case worker finally said my application will be going for futher checks and did not give any hint of the problem.
Still awaiting a feedback.

shru , have they finanlly got back to you?

shru
Newly Registered

Post by shru » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 pm

nameoh12 wrote:shru
I am also in same situation.
Had a caution,2 weeks before my application on the 20 aug but, was not sent to court nor asked to pay fine.
I had to do my biometric twice at croydon as they said the first one had a problem.
Case worker finally said my application will be going for futher checks and did not give any hint of the problem.
Still awaiting a feedback.

shru , have they finanlly got back to you?
Hi nameoh,

No not yet any reply. any way if i have nay i will update you. do you have exactly same causion and are you main applicant and you have causion or your dependent have it.

nameoh12
Newly Registered

Post by nameoh12 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:02 pm

i am the main applicant and i got the caution.

nameoh12
Newly Registered

Post by nameoh12 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:29 pm

SHRU,
please have u received any reply on yours.
I have not heard anything from them.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:09 pm

caution won't cause any issues.

nameoh12
Newly Registered

Post by nameoh12 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:22 pm

i had the caution 2 week to my ILR, so i dont really know.
they did not give me any reason for holding my docs.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

nameoh12
Newly Registered

Post by nameoh12 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:00 pm

sushdmehta,

Although my finger print was taken, i was given a simple caution and did not have to sign any conditional document.
This happened in scotland and i was not sent any letter nor asked to pay fine.
just wonder what is happening.