ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Study material for Life in UK test 15th september afterwards

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

charumlk83
Newly Registered

Study material for Life in UK test 15th september afterwards

Post by charumlk83 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello Guys,

I need some help/info regarding which book/CD/material to follow for LIFE IN UK test preparation ...

Is the result of census 2011 out and included in LIFE IN UK test now ? Please let me know which book/material to follow , probably i will take the test sometime during mid September.

any advice will be helpful ..

Regards
Charu Malik

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:42 am

Life in the UK Test: Study Guide 2012: The Essential Study Guide for the British Citizenship Test [Paperback]

I took the test on sat last week Nd prepared from this book and the other similar one.

2011 census are out of syllabus focus on only the things covered in the book.

The syllabus might change in future although the test is valid for lifetime so once you have cleared it you are fine.

charumlk83
Newly Registered

Thanks !!

Post by charumlk83 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm

I have just ordered the book :) ...I am planning to give the test sometime during last week of September, hopefully by that time they will not included census 2011 results :P

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:30 pm

My friend will be applying for ILR after 2.5 years from now, can he write the current LIUK test ? and will that be valid at that time ?

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:58 pm

The test has validity of a life time. I have taken it already 8 months in advance. However, worth checking for 2.5 yrs also the ilr requirements might change by then!