ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WANT A VISITOR VISA ON URGENT BASIS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

envisageamit0024
Newly Registered

WANT A VISITOR VISA ON URGENT BASIS

Post by envisageamit0024 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Hello everyone,

I need to apply for a visitor visa on an urgent basis. I was wondering how long is the application processing time? I will be applying from India.

Also the documents that are listed, although I am employed I don't have salary proof as of now no bank statements or payslips.

I have about 1200 pounds as of now and can get more but I have maintained around 800 p for the past 3 months. Will this be enough?

Kindly help,

Thanks

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 am

how are you goign to show the strong ties with India and that you will definitely go back when your visa expires??

envisageamit0024
Newly Registered

Form 16

Post by envisageamit0024 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:08 am

gaurav76.5 wrote:how are you goign to show the strong ties with India and that you will definitely go back when your visa expires??
I have just learned that I can get a FORM 16 which will act as a strong proof of employment and salary.

Will that be enough? I am mostly worried about the funds what do you think?

Can I show the funds in my parents account and attach my birth certificate like I had done before for student visa?

Thanks.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

personally I dont think so..the fund should be in your account not in your parent account because when you apply for student visa your parents are responsible but now you are applying for visitor visa which is different..

wait for other maybe they will be able to shed some light on this...

envisageamit0024
Newly Registered

Post by envisageamit0024 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:18 pm

gaurav76.5 wrote:personally I dont think so..the fund should be in your account not in your parent account because when you apply for student visa your parents are responsible but now you are applying for visitor visa which is different..

wait for other maybe they will be able to shed some light on this...
Thanks for the info Gaurav, how about if I transfer the funds to my account. Do they have to be maintained for certain time period before I can apply?