ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Liverpool within 90 mins with 202 absences

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jagcv4

ILR Success Liverpool within 90 mins with 202 absences

Post by jagcv4 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Hello all

I received my ILR at Liverpool PEO today. My appt was at 1 pm. Simple and straightforward.

First application check and then payments. After payments called to counter. Documents asked were

Application form, Life in Uk test, 12 months bank statements and Payslips Thats it!

No p60's nor any other absences letters etc....just NOTHING ELSE!

Finally was asked to get Bio's done and then when I returned I was given a letter and the CW stated that my ILR has been approved and will receive cards in 7 working days so watch out. That's it

By the time I came out it was 2:15 PM.

Superb ....straight forward.

Suggestions to others: Only give those documents that have been asked for.

Do not over do things and do not be over courteous, be simple and straight forward.

All the best

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Please kindly keep us posted once you'll recieve your BRP cards.

Good luck for the future.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: ILR Success Liverpool within 90 mins with 202 absences

Post by ryan2020 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:52 am

jagcv4 wrote:Hello all

I received my ILR at Liverpool PEO today. My appt was at 1 pm. Simple and straightforward.

First application check and then payments. After payments called to counter. Documents asked were

Application form, Life in Uk test, 12 months bank statements and Payslips Thats it!

No p60's nor any other absences letters etc....just NOTHING ELSE!

Finally was asked to get Bio's done and then when I returned I was given a letter and the CW stated that my ILR has been approved and will receive cards in 7 working days so watch out. That's it

By the time I came out it was 2:15 PM.

Superb ....straight forward.

Suggestions to others: Only give those documents that have been asked for.

Do not over do things and do not be over courteous, be simple and straight forward.

All the best

don't understand some CW asked complete file.. some ask few docs . same in my case in liverpool lady ask me file and from you specific documents ? why ?

same in croydon i can see some ask file and make decision on the backend and some ask specific documents.

jinhooi
Newly Registered

single gap more than 3 months

Post by jinhooi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

hiya

congratulation.

by the way, do you have a single gap for more than 3 months?

jagcv4

Stay below 90 days

Post by jagcv4 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:18 am

Hi

My length of breaks were less than 90 days

Regards

jagcv4

Case file

Post by jagcv4 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:21 am

I think the Case Workers work case to case and is dependent on the job you are doing. In case if you have worked for multiple clients then I noticed they are asking for complete file.

Also, it will be interesting to know what information does the UK BA have about you. If they have limited information then they will ask your complete file. If they have most information, as in my case, they just asked Bank statements, Payslips, Thats it.

Anyways...still awaiting for my Biometrics....3 working days gone.

coolbuddy

Post by coolbuddy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Congrats jagcv4.
Just a thought, may be you or someone know it. Does Liverpool PEO take ILR application from applicants who are employed and self-employed both?

jagcv4

Post by jagcv4 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Hi

They did ask me as to what jobs was I doing? Was I employed or self employed. From the blogs I have read Liverpool may not accept self employed so I suggest don't risk your appointment. It may be best to try Croydon or Cardiff as safe bet.

Regards