ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanx to Allah Almighty, ILR Sucess Story at Solihull

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashifayub
Newly Registered

Thanx to Allah Almighty, ILR Sucess Story at Solihull

Post by kashifayub » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi all,

got ILR granted at Solihull today 29th August 2012. With Employer change on work permit and Civil judgement.

I was on work permit since 2007. My employer changed in June 2012 in a TUPE Transfer. And a civil judgement for some university funds which was cleared last year.

We had an appointment at 9:35 am, we arrive early at 8:45 am, after security check, the person at counter check our application (me, my wife and my 2 year son) and said you are bit early so you have to wait for the token, please be seated we will issue you a token and handover to you there.

at 9:25 we were issued token# 210. At 10:30 case worker call received. She was a veryyyyy nice lady. And very friendly as well.

She asked for the category for which we are applying, we said its work permit. Then she asked for the form and photographs. we handed over to her and after some computer checks she asked for employer letter. We only handed over the letter from new employer, which states about TUBE transfer and also that ukba is informed about this change. She didnt even bother abt this thing. She just emphasis on SOC code.

Then she ask about LIUK, then Salary Slip and Bank Statement.
She also asked about work permit as she said 'she is not getting cleared about SOC Code just want to confirm this'

Then she check Immigration History all fine, I had 107 days off.

Then Cohabitation docs, We have bank statement and Council Tax letter, She opted council tax letter.

After few checks she said all seems to be fine, Please make payment at last counter. I use Natwest card. On call they ask password and date birth. so.... all goes fine there.

Meanwhile my wife was with case worker. She asked for Marriage Certificate (I don't know y). we have attested photocopy, she was fine with it.

Last words... Every thing seems to be fine. It will take one and half hr to process the application. You can go outside if you want after biometric will be done.

After that we had biometric and went outside. it was 11:20 am.

After having some snacks outside, we come at 12:45, at counter our file is ready. He said 'Congratulation you visa is granted, biometric resident permit will be received within 7 days'.

First of all thanx to Allah Almighty and the ppl who prayed for us. After that thanx to all people who are running this forum, you ppl are really helpful. I was regular viewer since we booked the appointment.

Thanxxxxx again. And one more thing she didnt even go to conviction page. I think they have all things in their record.

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:16 am

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Please kindly keep us updated once you'll recieve your BRP cards.

Good luck for the future.

coolbuddy

Post by coolbuddy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi Kashif,

Congrats on getting your ILR so smoothly.

lrk
Newly Registered

Post by lrk » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi Kashif

Congratulations! Wish you good luck ...