ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STPI Registered company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Arun79
Newly Registered

STPI Registered company

Post by Arun79 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:34 am

Hi All,

I am from Hyderabad(India) and i have 7 yrs expeirnce. Initial 2 yrs i worked in call centre. for last 4+ yrs i am working as SAP Functional consultant. My company is not a registered one with STPI. (its a small company)

1) Will they process my application thoughy the company is not registered by STPI??

2) Do i need to submit relieving and experience letters of all the employers that i worked with??

3) i dont hava relieving letter from my past employers but i do have appointment letters. will that do???

Please clarify so that i can start HSMP processing...

Regards,
Arun

docitduo

Re: STPI Registered company

Post by docitduo » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:34 pm

Anwers in BLUE below:
Arun79 wrote:Hi All,

I am from Hyderabad(India) and i have 7 yrs expeirnce. Initial 2 yrs i worked in call centre. for last 4+ yrs i am working as SAP Functional consultant. My company is not a registered one with STPI. (its a small company)

1) Will they process my application thoughy the company is not registered by STPI??
Immaterial whether it si STPI registered or not.
2) Do i need to submit relieving and experience letters of all the employers that i worked with??
Not any more - you don't need experience letters anymore for scoring points. See the new rules and guidelines.
3) i dont hava relieving letter from my past employers but i do have appointment letters. will that do???
As above

Regards,
Arun

Arun79
Newly Registered

Re: STPI Registered company

Post by Arun79 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:54 am

Could you please send me the link for new rules and guide lines?? as i am not aware of HSMP rules can you please send me details wrt to what all the documents that i need to submit.

Regards,
Arun

ukjobsforme wrote:Anwers in BLUE below:
Arun79 wrote:Hi All,

Immaterial whether it si STPI registered or not.
Not any more - you don't need experience letters anymore for scoring points. See the new rules and guidelines.
As above

Regards,
Arun

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:30 am