ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 +EEA4 Documents required.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

presido007

Post by presido007 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:17 pm

I got my EEA4 PR today.

Time line

eea3+eea4 posted on 17/03/2012

application received on 19/03/2012

received my COA on 29/06/2012 issued on 26/06/2012

received eea3 PR on 29/06/2012 issued on 26/062012

received eea4 PR on 30/08/2012 issued on 25/08/2012

The whole process took 5 months and two weeks by the OH.

once again, thanks to Jambo and EUsmileWEallsmile for their support.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Congratulations!

Your original post was about the supporting documents required. Could you please list what you ended up sending for the benefit of other members?

presido007

Post by presido007 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Jambo wrote:Congratulations!

Your original post was about the supporting documents required. Could you please list what you ended up sending for the benefit of other members?
Thanks Jambo, these are the documents I posted:-

1. my wife's Bachelor of Arts Degree Certificate
2. my wife's Payments schedule letter from Student Loans Company Limited
3. my wife's Letter from employer
4. my wife's P60s for 2 years
5. Marriage Certificate
6. my own P60s for 5 years
7. our original passports

I made the application very simple and straight forward for the case worker.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 pm

presido007 wrote:Guys, my eea4 PR arrived today, issued on 25/08/2012.

goodluck if you are still waiting.
Fantastic! Great stuff! Many of us have been waiting for this day!

presido007

Post by presido007 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:40 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
presido007 wrote:Guys, my eea4 PR arrived today, issued on 25/08/2012.

goodluck if you are still waiting.
Fantastic! Great stuff! Many of us have been waiting for this day!
Thanks, I appreciate all your support and encouragements. it's been a very long and painful wait, but I am happy, it had a happy ending.

alaskangirl

Post by alaskangirl » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Jambo wrote:Did the student loan also cover her living cost or just tuition? She will need to declare that she had enough funds while being a student without access to public funds (benefits).

I would mention in a cover letter that she was issued with a yellow card as a student just to make it clear she is exempt from CSI.

I would think that P60 from a UK based employer is good enough to show residency. why would a utility bill be a stronger proof?
HI Everyone,
I am in a similar situation, however my husband (EU) obtained his blue residence card when he was a worker and before he became a PhD student. He has been a student since Sept 2009 and never had any CSI - we simply did not know about it!! He has been working part-time since Sept 2011, but that's it.
What shall I do? I believe the HO will refuse my EEA4 application without his CSI - please help!!
My 5yrs card expires on 2nd Oct, i dont have much time left. I was convinced I had all relevant paperwork and only realized that insurance is needed now.
Many thanks in advance!

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:17 pm

alaskangirl wrote: HI Everyone,
I am in a similar situation, however my husband (EU) obtained his blue residence card when he was a worker and before he became a PhD student. He has been a student since Sept 2009 and never had any CSI - we simply did not know about it!! He has been working part-time since Sept 2011, but that's it.
What shall I do? I believe the HO will refuse my EEA4 application without his CSI - please help!!
My 5yrs card expires on 2nd Oct, i dont have much time left. I was convinced I had all relevant paperwork and only realized that insurance is needed now.
Many thanks in advance!
First, the fact that your card expires in 10 days should not have any impact on you (unless an employer asks for a confirmation of your status). Immigration status under the EEA regulations depends on the actions of the EEA national and not by permission given by the HO. The HO just confirms your status. You won't become illegal even with an expired RC (having RC is in fact optional).

For students, CSI is only required for the EEA national. A Polish EHIC or a letter from the Polish health authorities confirming he was covered by them during his studies would be accepted as CSI. Any chance of getting that?

Bing

Post by Bing » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Jambo wrote:
alaskangirl wrote: HI Everyone,
Many thanks in advance!
First, the fact that your card expires in 10 days should not have any impact on you (unless an employer asks for a confirmation of your status). Immigration status under the EEA regulations depends on the actions of the EEA national and not by permission given by the HO. The HO just confirms your status. You won't become illegal even with an expired RC (having RC is in fact optional).

For students, CSI is only required for the EEA national. A Polish EHIC or a letter from the Polish health authorities confirming he was covered by them during his studies would be accepted as CSI. Any chance of getting that?
Jambo, you are such a nice and helpful person!! I want to send my many thanks to you! :)

haris butt
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by haris butt » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:44 am

melcu wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Melcu, as your EU husband is working you are definitely entitled to whatever UK residents are entitled to, so yes child tax credit is fine.
Thank you!

hi melcu ,

can you please update about your application , means have you got PR after been getting child tax credits etc ? did it affect on your PR application any how ?

hope all things went okay :oops:

rag2richies
Newly Registered

Re: EEA3 +EEA4 Documents required.

Post by rag2richies » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi Guys, Please I need your advice;

My EEA national moved to this country in 2009 and she's been working and living here since then .
We got married in this country in July, 2010.
Our daughter was born in October, 2010.

1- My RC was issue on the 1st of February 2011 which will expired in February, 2016. All I need to know is that, Can I apply now for the PR before my RC run out please???

2- And I would like the make it easy for the caseworker as well so I am planning to send my wife(Sponsor)

- 6 years P60s ,
- 5 years council tax indicate both our names,
- My wife registration cards both yellow and blue copy,
- My wife eu passport, and documents show we are the owner of our house and my own documents.

Do I still need to include my wife(sponsor) contract of employment and payslips of her current job which she start working with them since 2012 please?

Please let me know if the supporting documents is ok from my wife (sponsor) to support my application including our daughter BC? Please help. Please advice.