ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marrying a Eu national

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Pay

Marrying a Eu national

Post by Pay » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Dear all

I would like to marry my girl friend , she is from Czech Republic been in UK for 4 years but currently is taking housing benefit.

can someone explain to me what i need to do , I am on student visa and don't know anything about it

could i possibly apply for visa under the marrying Eu nations in UK , and if yes how long Visa would i get.

kimnjuka

Re: Marrying a Eu national

Post by kimnjuka » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:20 pm

Pay wrote:Dear all

I would like to marry my girl friend , she is from Czech Republic been in UK for 4 years but currently is taking housing benefit.

can someone explain to me what i need to do , I am on student visa and don't know anything about it

could i possibly apply for visa under the marrying Eu nations in UK , and if yes how long Visa would i get.
Hi, u can the problem is that u dont have much time on your visa, and these dayz they check marriages very carefully..hope things will go well for u.. why dont u stick to ur 10 years by getting a solicitor i know its hard for you and i understand.but u never know..God Bless