ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Study material for Life in UK test 15th september afterwards

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

charumlk83
Newly Registered

Study material for Life in UK test 15th september afterwards

Post by charumlk83 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Hello Guys,

I need some help/info regarding which book/CD/material to follow for LIFE IN UK test preparation ...

Is the result of census 2011 out and included in LIFE IN UK test now ? Please let me know which book/material to follow , probably i will take the test sometime during mid September.

any advice will be helpful ..

Regards
Charu Malik

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 pm

As far as I'm aware the new LITUK test has not yet come into effect and neither has a official date for it been published by the UKBA.

But can I ask where you have seen the date "September 15th" in your topic title published, to make sure I'm not mistaken here?

Until such a date that the new test comes into effect, the old material published in 2007, with 2001 census statistics will be what you need to refer to.

Gob00st

Re: Study material for Life in UK test 15th september afterw

Post by Gob00st » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:36 am

I don't think there is a date yet for new tests (though someone say Oct), so you should take the test as soon as possible by using the old learning material 2007 which I just used and passed the test.
charumlk83 wrote:Hello Guys,

I need some help/info regarding which book/CD/material to follow for LIFE IN UK test preparation ...

Is the result of census 2011 out and included in LIFE IN UK test now ? Please let me know which book/material to follow , probably i will take the test sometime during mid September.

any advice will be helpful ..

Regards
Charu Malik

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi charumlk83, Before posting this I have checked ukba web side and the Test material not changed yet.please go through following two link.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/briti ... n-uk-test/

http://lifeintheuktest.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/
and
for study follow link

http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test/1
Total 55 question set and me and my wife passed from this.
For more practice you can buy Official question book and answer book (400+ question and answers).

Hope this will help.

Thanks