ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit - Netherlands - Birth Certificate required?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sreeja
Newly Registered

Work Permit - Netherlands - Birth Certificate required?

Post by Sreeja » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Hi,

I am writing this on behalf of my brother. We belong to India and my brother is working in an Indian Company. Recently his company acquired a company in Netherlands and the division he is working is moving to Netherlands. So his company is raising a work permit for him. From internet we came to know that Birth Certificate is a must to work/stay in Netherlands. Is this correct? If so at what stage?

My brother do not possess a birth certificate as his birth is not registered yet. To get a birth certificate from local authorities, it may take up to 3-4 months. This we fear may badly affect his chances to go to Netherlands. Can anyone please advice if Birth Certificate is a must? Will 10th standard certificate/passport act as a proof of birth? Please guide.

Thanks in Advance.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm afraid, I don't know the answer to your questions. Have you tried emailing the embassy and asking them?

Sreeja
Newly Registered

Post by Sreeja » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:35 am

Hi,

How can I reach the embassy? Is there any email id available?

Thanks in Advance.

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:I'm afraid, I don't know the answer to your questions. Have you tried emailing the embassy and asking them?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 am

Sreeja wrote:Hi,

How can I reach the embassy? Is there any email id available?

Thanks in Advance.

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:I'm afraid, I don't know the answer to your questions. Have you tried emailing the embassy and asking them?
Google "netherlands embassy india"

prakash2012
Newly Registered

Post by prakash2012 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:49 am

Hello Sreeja,
I am from Bangalore,
I am applying for Netherland work permit, I also found lots of things about Birth Certificate in internet. And i am not having my birth certificate.
Can you pls let me know what happened to your Brother Visa?
Birth certificate so important?

pls reply me asap its urgent, looking for your reply