ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Title - Payment to UKBA on bank statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imran22
Member of Standing

Title - Payment to UKBA on bank statement

Post by imran22 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Hello members

Just wanted to check with those members who recently applied for their visas to confirm what name appear on your credit/debit card statements after the UKBA has charged the fees for renewal.

Many thanks

Smam

Post by Smam » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Hi

I've made the payment on the 28th August for my ILR and just checked my bank statement it says The Home Office on my Natwest Bank Statement.

But why are you asking this mate ?

Any ways hopefully this will answer your question.

imran22
Member of Standing

Post by imran22 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:08 am

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I was asking so that I can inform my credit card company about the name that will request the money. However I do know that some of them decline to put any note like e.g. HSBC. But it is good to know

Thanks again

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:11 am

imran22 wrote:Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I was asking so that I can inform my credit card company about the name that will request the money. However I do know that some of them decline to put any note like e.g. HSBC. But it is good to know

Thanks again
I have used HSBC twice without any problem.I give them a call and ask them keep a note that UKBA (HomeOffice) will be taking a payment of <give the amount> on these dates. And have been successful.