ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dividend voucher for Tier 1 general ext

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amy_le
Newly Registered

Dividend voucher for Tier 1 general ext

Post by Amy_le » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well.

I have an appointment to extend my Tier 1 General in Oct 2012 and would like to clear a few points about my dividend voucher and payslip.

As a director of my own Limited company, I transfered money from my business bank account to personal bank account. In March 2012, I made 2 transfers on the same day, for example:

£1000 on 23/Mar/2012 at 10 a.m
then £1000 also 23/Mar/2012 in the afternoon at 4 p.m.

My accountant revised and use £600 for monthly salary and use £400 for one Dividend Voucher and another £1000 for other Dividend Voucher.

I wonder if Home Office would be happy to see 2 Dividend Voucher dated the same day with different amount?

When HO look up to my bank statement, they only see 2 transaction of £1000... would it still okay?

If not, any better way of handling this situation?

Your advice would be highly appreciated.

Yours,

Amy

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:30 am

It really does not matter how many times in a month do you pay yourself dividend.

All the best

Amy_le
Newly Registered

Post by Amy_le » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 am

alimohmand wrote:It really does not matter how many times in a month do you pay yourself dividend.

All the best

Thanks for your input Ali. However, I would like to know if there is any problem if I split £1000 into £600 for monthly salary & £400 for Dividend voucher.

Also, 2 different Dividend Vouchers with the same date????

Thanks