ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Tier4 application while on appeal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

helpingperson
BANNED

New Tier4 application while on appeal

Post by helpingperson » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi

I am on student visa appeal. My appeal is in court of appeal. My student visa was refused due to deception in PSW application.

Can I apply in country for Tier4 student visa while i am on this appeal case?

If i withdraw my appeal to make tier4 student visa application, Will not I become illegal/overstayer?

Will I get appeal right on this new application as Tier4?
UKBA will refuse my application due to previous deception.

I just want to buy time for next few months then I will have a better option to make new application.

Please help me.

Sondo
Newly Registered

Post by Sondo » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 am

Hi when you say deception in PSW what do you mean? where you on PSW before you transferred to Tier 4? If so how long? I am on PSW trying to switch to Tier 4 after studying for 5 years and I hear its not possible.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Sondo wrote:Hi when you say deception in PSW what do you mean? where you on PSW before you transferred to Tier 4? If so how long? I am on PSW trying to switch to Tier 4 after studying for 5 years and I hear its not possible.
I was on student visa. Applied for PSW got reufused due to deception. Then applied for student visa as I had valid visa at that time. UKBA refused it due to deception in PSW.
Since then I am on appeal.

I need to know what can I do after court of appeal refuses my application.

Any idea. I need to buy some time.