ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR(SET O) - WP + HSMP + Tier1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sri_79
Newly Registered

ILR(SET O) - WP + HSMP + Tier1

Post by Sri_79 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:38 am

Hi all,

I'm applying (PEO apptmt) for ILR this coming week and I need your help.

I'm bit confused with question 11L in SET(O) form.

I arrived to UK for first time on 31 Jul, 2007 on Work Permit.
Switched to HSMP on Jan 23, 2008.
Switched to Tier 1(General) on Jan 13, 2010 and got extension until Jan 2013.

So for my ILR appln, I'm counting my 5yrs from 31 Jul 2007 and that includes my WP + HSMP + Tier1.
I'm not out of UK for more than 180 days in these 5 yrs.

My first question is -

Can I state in my SET(O) form that am applying for ILR as Tier 1(General)? I just wanted to be sure as my 5 yrs stay is made up of WP,HSMP as well and not Tier1 alone.

My second question is -

For question 11L in SET(O) form, considering my scenario, does it anyway mean that the points for my earnings during the days of WP + HSMP should match the point for Tier 1 general? I don't think so but just want to check with you.

Also is it sufficient if I submit my work permit letter, payslips, bank statements, P60, employment letter, utility bills for my stay that covers WP + HSMP?

PS: I'm submitting all the documents for Tier 1 (General) as listed in 9A and 11A of the form.

Sorry if am not clear but please ask if you need more details to answer my questions.

Thanks a lot guys!!!
Sri