ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET(O) approved at Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Malang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

ILR SET(O) approved at Croydon PEO

Post by Malang » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Dear All,

Firs at all, thank you for all your support during our ILR application and I would like to share our success story with three dependents.

The documents we prepared:
1. Online Booking Appointment, original work permit F394754
2. Official form SET (O)
3. Cohabitation evidence: Land registry title and purchase agreement for house, 5 years of council rates, water bills, gas & electricity bills.
4. Birth certificate for the four of us
5. Finance: 12 months statements of joint account, ISA, Australian term deposit.
6. Employement: Letter from the employer stating services still required, the SOC Code and that payment is above the ordinary rate; P60 (2009-2012) missing 2008, (Pay slips for May, June, and July 2012), head of school signed statement of absences from the UK.
7. Pass notification letter life in the UK test
8. Photographs
9. Passports for all four

The documents they ask:
1. Official form SET (O)
2. Passports
3. Cohabitation evidence: Land registry title and purchase agreement for house, 5 years of council rates, water bills, gas & electricity bills.
3. Finance: 3 months Bank statements of joint account.
4. Employement: Letter from the employer stating services still required, P60 (2009-2012) missing 2008, Pay slips for May, June, and July, head of school signed statement of absences from the UK (395 days absences)
5. Pass notification letter life in the UK test
6. Photographs

The appointment was at 09.10 AM:
08.45 Arrived and pass the airport security style
09.00 Get the ticket number
09.25 Going to the first floor make the payment
09.40 Application check
10.20 Going to second floor for biometric & photographs
10.45 Submit application SET(O) to nice CW and only submit documents she asked for
11.30 We were waiting at the front of the counter until ILR approval letter handed to us and CW saying your application is approved and BRP will be send within 5 - 7 working days.
11.35 We left the counter after verification of approval letter with the passports and original documents.
Waiting for BPR now.

Things to remember:
1. Positive mind at all the time and be confident that your application will be approved
2. Photocopies all the documents (the best to be prepared).
3. Make things easier only submit documents they ask for and aswer the question as simple as you can (straight forward).

BTW, I had an appointment through the agent (immigration solicitor), plus overnight stay at Jurrys Inn and the PEO cost, its a lot of money for settlement.

All the best,

girish1428

Post by girish1428 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:46 am

Hearty congrats mate !!

I also applied on 24th aug but they needed more documents from me.

Can you please let me know if there were any absences from the UK.....if so, how many please?

Malang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Post by Malang » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks.
Yes, there were an absences with total of 298 days but no question from the CW.

All the best.

girish1428

Post by girish1428 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Good for you !

That's weird though, unless you already submitted some strong supporting docs for the absences.

I had 120 days absence in 1 go and they kept all my docs and asked me to post an employer letter with the explanation for the absence within 14 days.

Could you please let me know the following:

1. Did you already submit a strong evidence for the absence ( which was >180 ) ? Is that why they didn't ask you any thing?

2. Did you have any absences >90 in 1 go ? Is so, did you submit any evidence explaining the absence ?

Thanks.

Malang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Post by Malang » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:33 pm

girish1428 wrote:Good for you !

That's weird though, unless you already submitted some strong supporting docs for the absences.

I had 120 days absence in 1 go and they kept all my docs and asked me to post an employer letter with the explanation for the absence within 14 days.

Could you please let me know the following:

1. Did you already submit a strong evidence for the absence ( which was >180 ) ? Is that why they didn't ask you any thing?

2. Did you have any absences >90 in 1 go ? Is so, did you submit any evidence explaining the absence ?

Thanks.
Hi girish1428,

The total absences is 398 days and there is a supporting letter saying that the absences is work related from the University Head of school where my husband work ( CW only makes comment, are you working with the same employer? as long as only one employer in 5 years, with 5 years of P.60) that is very strong supporting documents they need.

Best,