ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does PEO - Liverpool support self-employed Tier-1 extension?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nitint1

Does PEO - Liverpool support self-employed Tier-1 extension?

Post by nitint1 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi
I got my appointment for T1-Extension at Liverpool, but heard they don't process the application for Self-employed or they send it for verification.
While, UKBA's website only mentions Glasgow as the one which doesn't process Self-Employed.

Can someone please provide some more information or a feedback on Liverpool PEO experience as a Self-Employed/Limited Company Owner/Director?

If it doesn't then I need to find another PEO very soon, so please respond.

Thanks in Advance.
Nitin

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Can someone please respond to above query?

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:30 pm

I called UKBA call center today, and they confirmed only Cardiff and Glasgow don't process applications by Self-employed, rest all PEO centre should be able to process without any issues, including Liverpool.

laxcaj
Newly Registered

Post by laxcaj » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Thats true, a friend of mine attended Liverpool for self employed and got his Visa sorted.

Wishing you all the best in your application.

Cheers

Laxcaj