ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

60 days leave to enter in work permit

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Etconfuse
Newly Registered

60 days leave to enter in work permit

Post by Etconfuse » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:46 am

Hello,

I am being so confuse with uk ilr immigration and was wondering if anyone could help. Got sleepless nights as can't resolve the matter.
I am on uk work permit currently. Visa entry valid from 15feb 2008 to 15feb 2013. I entered on 28th feb 2008.
1) Am I right that with current rules, the earliest I can apply for uk settlement is in the 15th jan 2013?

I am from commonwealth country and as a visitor, I can live in this country for 6 months. Can I enter after the visa entry date which is 15th feb2013 and apply my ilr on 25th feb 2013? Can I actually enter the country during the period after visa expired but within 60 months from date to leave as typed in work permit issued by home office.

I would greatly appreciate your advice and feedback. My first time posting and please accept my apologies in case any errors. Many thanks.