ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) extension and fare evasion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tsadeel79

Tier 1 (G) extension and fare evasion

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi every1,
I caught on very unexpected situation in last winter. I got the wrong ticket for wrong underground zone and caught by TFL guy. After that TFL send me letter and need my answer and said if I will not respond that letter I need to appear in court. However, I immediately replay for that letter. Since Jan 2012 I didn't received any response from them no court summon and nothing.

Now I have a Tier 1(G) extension in October 12. Do I need to declare this situation on tier 1 extension form? or would it effect on my Tier 1 extension?

Also, let me know this conviction is spent or unspent?

Please guy replay ASAP. I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks...

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Tier 1 (G) extension and fare evasion

Post by UKBALoveStory » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:Hi every1,
I caught on very unexpected situation in last winter. I got the wrong ticket for wrong underground zone and caught by TFL guy. After that TFL send me letter and need my answer and said if I will not respond that letter I need to appear in court. However, I immediately replay for that letter. Since Jan 2012 I didn't received any response from them no court summon and nothing.

Now I have a Tier 1(G) extension in October 12. Do I need to declare this situation on tier 1 extension form? or would it effect on my Tier 1 extension?

Also, let me know this conviction is spent or unspent?

Please guy replay ASAP. I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks...
I believe this is not conviction, so you don't have to declare. But wait for some senior to respond.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Unless you have been found guilt and convicted by court you are not a criminal and you do not have to declare this in your ext application.

BTW, tfl are suppose to pursue the case with the court in 6 months of the date of offence. So in case this has happened last year, I would assume you will not hear from then again (in this regards!).

-H

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

hussainkothari wrote:Unless you have been found guilt and convicted by court you are not a criminal and you do not have to declare this in your ext application.

BTW, tfl are suppose to pursue the case with the court in 6 months of the date of offence. So in case this has happened last year, I would assume you will not hear from then again (in this regards!).

-H
I wish they drop the case them self without any charge. As i caught in 6 dec 2011 they send me letter on 26 dec 11 and I respond tfl letter on 1st week of Jan 2012. Since then I didnt heard anything as I am living on same address, so I guess I didnt miss any letter or their communication as I believe I got nothing since then. But as per as my knowledge they not forgot this and may purse some time latter. Buy I wish and pray this will never happened.
If any suggestion regarding this issue please let me know.
Do you think they will drop the case without any charge or they prosecute without my knowledge is it possible?

Regards

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:47 pm

You have to be served a summons within 6 months of the date of offence. Else tfl have no legal grounds to pursue the case. Do some googling and you will know.

-H

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:52 pm

hussainkothari wrote:You have to be served a summons within 6 months of the date of offence. Else tfl have no legal grounds to pursue the case. Do some googling and you will know.

-H
Do you think I will pursue them and call them to ask about my case? but not sure it is good time or not But I was thinking to purse myself after extension.
What your will suggest? I really dont want live in fear for my life

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:51 am

why are you asking for the bull to hit you...if they have sent you summons just forget about it (consider yourself to be lucky as they are now taking everyone to the court even if the mistake was not genuine and not committed intentionally)...so sit back and relax...