ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My ordeal of booking an appointment last night and questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imran22
Member of Standing

My ordeal of booking an appointment last night and questions

Post by imran22 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 am

Hello members

Yesterday I had my turn to book an appointment and I experience the same pain of getting error messages about technical problems etc. however eventually I managed to book one appointment. But to my surprise when I opened my email inbox I had a confirmation of each and every appointment I attempted to book but ended up with an error message. I also had some cancellation emails as well. When I tried to corroborate each appointment confirmation to a cancellation, there are three cancellations emails missing.

Can other members please confirm that this is how the website behaves with appointment?

Do I need to worry about those missing cancellations?

If my booked appointment is appearing in “my account” section of the UKBA website then does it mean I am OK?

Thanks in advance for replying.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:39 pm

yes you should be fine as long as you have a confirmation in my account.