ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

munchies27

Post by munchies27 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

@m3y i think yhdil must have the dates wrong lol. 4 days?? how is that possible especially at this time?

i really hope to see RFC this week sometime. nearly all the march applicants have heard back. some of us are still waiting.. :(

well lets just see what happens.
All who are still waiting, Insha'Allah we will all hear good news

S.dawood49
Newly Registered

Post by S.dawood49 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 pm

munchies27 wrote:@m3y i think yhdil must have the dates wrong lol. 4 days?? how is that possible especially at this time?

i really hope to see RFC this week sometime. nearly all the march applicants have heard back. some of us are still waiting.. :(

well lets just see what happens.
All who are still waiting, Insha'Allah we will all hear good news
Sallamz.. Yeh I think it's only the ones that have applied on 19/03/12 that r waiting ... Plz also pray not only for me but for all ...

The prophet of Allah s.a.w said (to the nearest meaning) the fastest accepted Dua is that Dua that someone makes for somebody else only for the sake of Allah... So plz make Dua for me n I'll defo do the same .. My wife hadn't heard anything today also ...

Applied 19/03/12 for wife
Under process 02/04/12
Waiting .....

Wasalamz.

sabootio_786
Newly Registered

Post by sabootio_786 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:18 am

Salaam all and congratulations/commiseration to those who have heard back. May Allah bless you all Ameen. Hopefully insha'Allah the remaining of the march applicants will recieve their reply in the next week. Our applications may be shipped off to gerries in the next batch, I think we would have heard already if they in the recent batch of applications only Allah knows. May Allah grant us patience strength and guidance Ameen. Duas going out to everone.

whoesnext

Post by whoesnext » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 am

Looks like nearly all march applicants got the replies. I am wondering what's happening with the april and may applicants, so any april and may applicant who got visas please share the timeline or even if you know some1 who got it so we can have an idea of whats happening. Anyways i found this report really interesting about how things are done in the islamabad BHC and it answers many of questions like where settlement applications actually go and how they process it. Especially read sec 4

http://icinspector.independent.gov.uk/w ... amabad.pdf

farah123
Newly Registered

Post by farah123 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:31 am

Hi munchies 27 and dawood49,I also applied in end march still waiting and from past post I see tht we all got apology lettrs on da same dates and most probably I hope we get rfc calls on the same dates too let's hope we hear smthng good nxt week and this wait turn out to be fruitful inshAllah

munchies27

salaam

Post by munchies27 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 am

salaam all...

yes i think its a few of us march applicants who havent heard anything and its possibly most of us who aplied from Lahore.

Farah123, dawood49, Sabootio_786 i think its only us on this forum who are left to hear back.
there are some people who are on the google doc spreadsheet who are left aswell. we will all Insha'Allah hear round about the same time.

please everyone dua for all who are still waiting.

well i got an email from the UKBA a few weeks ago and it stated that i should hear before the 04/09/12 which is today... n if i dont hear anything by the ebd of the day, they will contact their colleagues in islamabad to make further enquiries. i only got this email bcoz my MP got involved. so lets wait till later on this afternoon anf if i dont hear anything, il be getting in touch with my MP and the UKBA.

anyways good luck to everyone who's still waiting :)

S.dawood49
Newly Registered

Post by S.dawood49 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 am

farah123 wrote:Hi munchies 27 and dawood49,I also applied in end march still waiting and from past post I see tht we all got apology lettrs on da same dates and most probably I hope we get rfc calls on the same dates too let's hope we hear smthng good nxt week and this wait turn out to be fruitful inshAllah
Yeh inshallah inshallah inshallah !!.... I don't know y I got a feelin we will hear by at least the end of next week .... Allah tala the all mighty make things easy for all .... Wasallamz duas inshallah ..

Applied 19/03/12 for wife (Karachi)
Under process 02/04/12
Waiting .... 117 days (including holidays)
112 (excluding holidays)
Wasallamz

z4a
Newly Registered

Post by z4a » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:58 am

It looks like quite a few people from end March are receiving responses but the centres in question are Islamabad and Lahore, I applied in Mirpur on 20th March. Is there anyone waiting from Mirpur application centre from around this date?

Thanks!

ali1122
Newly Registered

Re: salaam

Post by ali1122 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:44 pm

munchies27 wrote:salaam all...

yes i think its a few of us march applicants who havent heard anything and its possibly most of us who aplied from Lahore.

Farah123, dawood49, Sabootio_786 i think its only us on this forum who are left to hear back.
there are some people who are on the google doc spreadsheet who are left aswell. we will all Insha'Allah hear round about the same time.

well i got an email from the UKBA a few weeks ago and it stated that i should hear before the 04/09/12 which is today... n if i dont hear anything by the ebd of the day, they will contact their colleagues in islamabad to make further enquiries. i only got this email bcoz my MP got involved. so lets wait till later on this afternoon anf if i dont hear anything, il be getting in touch with my MP and the UKBA.

You guys aren't alone here ... lol
i am waiting as well,
keep me remember in ur prayer as well i will do the same
and InshAllah in Next week our Status wud be RFC .... and we all gonna hear Good News InshAllah.

Application submitted islamabad : 26/03/2012
under process at Bhc : 10/04/2012
Letter for apology received : 18/08/2012
RFC : .........
Visa : InshAllah Granted

shuby

Post by shuby » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:05 pm

whoesnext wrote:Looks like nearly all march applicants got the replies. I am wondering what's happening with the april and may applicants, so any april and may applicant who got visas please share the timeline or even if you know some1 who got it so we can have an idea of whats happening. Anyways i found this report really interesting about how things are done in the islamabad BHC and it answers many of questions like where settlement applications actually go and how they process it. Especially read sec 4

i applied for my wifes on 23rd April. I havent seen many people who applied around april. I was told of one person who applied towards the end of april and recieved a reply a couple of weeks ago.

Im slightly confused as well as i sent my wife to the islamabad centre to just chek up on monday as some people were recieveing replies. She was told that the passport had arrived and that within 3-4 days she would be called for collection. obviously this was good news. however when i rang them to enquire futher the woman on the phone said that they didnt have the passport.. and that the member of gerrys who told us this was lying.... Talk abwt getting hopes up and then being shot down :(

Elisha
Newly Registered

Post by Elisha » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Z4a-i applied from mirpur on 29/03/2012 and got husband visa granted on 21/07/2012 so your response should be anyday now

App submitted 29/03/2012
Forwarded to bhc 13/04/2012
Visa granted 21/07/2012
Collection 27/07/2012

Peshawar_khan
Newly Registered

Re: salaam

Post by Peshawar_khan » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

ali1122 wrote:
munchies27 wrote:salaam all...

You guys aren't alone here ... lol
i am waiting as well,
keep me remember in ur prayer as well i will do the same
and InshAllah in Next week our Status wud be RFC .... and we all gonna hear Good News InshAllah.

Application submitted islamabad : 26/03/2012
under process at Bhc : 10/04/2012
Letter for apology received : 18/08/2012
RFC : .........
Visa : InshAllah Granted
I am waiting as well ali bahi :( :(

Applied: 26/03/2012
Under process at BHC Islamabad: 10/04/2012

scorpio7

Post by scorpio7 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:59 pm

shuby wrote:
whoesnext wrote:Looks like nearly all march applicants got the replies. I am wondering what's happening with the april and may applicants, so any april and may applicant who got visas please share the timeline or even if you know some1 who got it so we can have an idea of whats happening. Anyways i found this report really interesting about how things are done in the islamabad BHC and it answers many of questions like where settlement applications actually go and how they process it. Especially read sec 4

i applied for my wifes on 23rd April. I havent seen many people who applied around april. I was told of one person who applied towards the end of april and recieved a reply a couple of weeks ago.

Im slightly confused as well as i sent my wife to the islamabad centre to just chek up on monday as some people were recieveing replies. She was told that the passport had arrived and that within 3-4 days she would be called for collection. obviously this was good news. however when i rang them to enquire futher the woman on the phone said that they didnt have the passport.. and that the member of gerrys who told us this was lying.... Talk abwt getting hopes up and then being shot down :(

I also applied in the end of April from Islamabad.Im also waiting.

munchies27

Post by munchies27 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:21 pm

salaam everyone.

so there is still a few of us left lol... it must be the next batch, only Allah knows.

i think it was Islamabad who just got RFCs.

i hope we are all granted visas Insha'Allah.

well im going to email my MP now so the UKBA can make further enquiries.
i was told by UKBA if i didnt get a reply by today then they would make further enquiries.

not long to go now though before we find out... Insha'Allah.

keep praying everyone :)

munchies27

Post by munchies27 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:22 pm

salaam everyone.

so there is still a few of us left lol... it must be the next batch, only Allah knows.

i was told by UKBA if i didnt get a reply by today then they would make further enquiries.

munchies27

Post by munchies27 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:22 pm

salaam everyone.

m3y

Post by m3y » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 pm

One thing i have noticed is that there aren't many people on here who applied April / May.. does that mean these were quiter months?

When my wife applied in May, she said there was only one other person applying for settlement visa

Im hoping this means April / May will get a quicker answer.
- 10/05/2012 Applied in Islamabad
- 10/05/2012 Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC
- 23/05/2012 Visa application is under process at the British High Commission.
-09/10/2012 Visa Granted :)

shuby

Post by shuby » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:42 pm

munchies27 wrote:salaam everyone.

I applied islambad, no change in status yet. Inshallah soon it'll change. Does anyone know how often the 'batches' are sent back?

shuby

Post by shuby » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:44 pm

scorpio7 wrote:
shuby wrote:

scorpio whats your timeline?

z4a
Newly Registered

Post by z4a » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:07 pm

[quote="Elisha"]Z4a-i applied from mirpur on 29/03/2012 and got husband visa granted on 21/07/2012 so your response should be anyday now]

Congrats on that Elisha...

So nobody else applied in Mirpur around end March?

Pls do dua all! I will do same InshAllah. Thanks

whoesnext

Post by whoesnext » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:58 am

i was getting bored yesterday so popped down to islamabad VAC to have an idea of exact timeline. From many people standing outside waiting to go grab their visas most were may applicants. So i think as time will pass UKBA will tidy things up and get back to their goal of 12 week for 95% apps. So sit tight and keep us posted about the your timeline.
Every person that gets visa i don know why but my the whole day goes well lolz...[/b]

scorpio7

Post by scorpio7 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:09 am

shuby wrote:
scorpio7 wrote:
shuby wrote:

scorpio whats your timeline?

Shubby I applied on the 30/4/2012 from ISb.

munchies27

Post by munchies27 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:25 am

SALAAM GUYS
this morning my husband has got RFC!!!!!!!

im so scared!! plz eceryone dua for me its been a hard journey for us il remember u all in my duas aswell..

another couple of hours left.. please all dua for my hubby

this is so scary man

whoesnext

Post by whoesnext » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:33 am

munchies27 wrote:SALAAM GUYS
this morning my husband has got RFC!!!!!!!

im so scared!! plz eceryone dua for me its been a hard journey for us il remember u all in my duas aswell..

another couple of hours left.. please all dua for my hubby

this is so scary man
All prayers with you Munchies27. Inshallah he l get it.

munchies27

Post by munchies27 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:43 am

Thank you

I am feeling sick now, this is really scary and exciting. i dont know what to think.
so much is running through my mind :-s

I am really needing everyones duas... im praying for everyone who is still waiting.

i will post in a few hours Insha'Allah to let you all know of the outcome.

May Allah continue to guide us Insha'Allah and give us all Sabr.