ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how does my sponsorship letter look?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BenScoobert
Newly Registered

how does my sponsorship letter look?

Post by BenScoobert » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:45 pm

any comments would be very welcome, thanks.

I first met Kwan (Apichaya) on the Internet in December 2004. We talked on MSN everyday and eventually I bought call cards and we spoke everyday. At Easter 2005 I visited Bangkok for a well needed break and Kwan promised to show me around. I had a good holiday and our friendship grew.
Later in 2005 Kwan decided to study her Masters abroad, I helped her find a good university and when she arrived I helped her settle in England the best I could.
Our relationship developed over the next 18 months, we frequently visited each others houses until April 2006 when I bought a bigger house, since then we have lived together as a couple with Kwan commuting to university to complete her studies.
In October 2006 I took Kwan on a suprise holiday to Scotland, and on the 22nd of October in the gardens of Melville Castle I asked her to be my wife and she accepted.
We plan to marry early 2007, although we are unable to book a date as they will not take a booking until we have a Fiance visa. However we have booked the florist and wedding dress.
I have never claimed public funds and I am able to support and house Kwan in England without claiming any public funds. I have 2 successful businesses, my own house and my own car. I have never been married and I have no children.
In the future we plan to marry early 2007, Kwan's master results are due May 2007, following the results she will look for work in the accountancy field.

moogle333
Newly Registered

Post by moogle333 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:37 pm

Things look good, you cetainly seem to have a lot of background and thus evidence.

I don't know how strict the embassy in Thailand is, but search this forum for posts with success and spouse in the title for an idea of what is involved in getting a spouse/finance visa

[/url]