ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Req'd on the Tier 1 General Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girly_77lk
Newly Registered

Help Req'd on the Tier 1 General Application

Post by girly_77lk » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi All,

I am preparing for my Tier 1 General Extention, which will be in end of September. I have started completing the application and have some questions. I have found lot of information on this site and really greatful for anyone with ideas. I think more heads are definitely better than one. :)

I am a Company Director drawing Dividends only from the Limited Liability Company for IT Consultantation. (No salary)

1) Page 14 - B26, Am I Self Employed or Employed?

2) B27, I am under Science and technology professionals?

3) Page 37 - J8, Do I need to provide the invoices for the payments credited to the Business Bank Account?

And finally the most IMPORTNAT question

4) Page 38 - J9, What information would you input for this area?

I am still trying to get an appointment to go to the PEO, but if fail will send a postal application.

Anyone who had the extention granted or anyone completed the application waiting for the appointment, Someone please help!!!

Thanking you guys in advance for your help.

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 am

1. Tick Self Employed

2. Yes

3. Depends on what evidence you are sending.. (you need to provide two )

girly_77lk
Newly Registered

Post by girly_77lk » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi gaurav,

Thank you very much for the reply. Much appreciated. I have Business Bank Statements to show the sales and the dividends paid out, Personal bank statements to show dividends paid into that. Dividend vouchers, Letter from the accountant to say I have drawn net dividends as well as management accounts for the limited liability company.

Hope these information are sufficient. I have the invoices and will take them anyway with me, but don't want to provide too much information, which can be seems trying to prove too much. Don't know, may it's me thinking.

So, if I do not tick the invoices, then what contact information would I provide on the application?

Thanx for your help again

girly_77lk
Newly Registered

Post by girly_77lk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:46 pm