ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip not available but dividend available

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girish

Payslip not available but dividend available

Post by girish » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Dear Friends,
I was wondering if somebody could advise on my issue :-

I have been contracting from Dec 2011 and was working with a permanent company until Nov-2011 End. I am planning to claim points from Sep 2011 - Aug-12 and applying for Tier-1 extension
So;
Sep-2011 to Nov-2011 = Permanent company
Dec-11 onwards = Contracting via Limited Company

Since; due to hols and other issues in the month of Dec; there was delay in getting the PAYE Number generated(i think the lead time is 4-6 weeks); so the salary could not be generated and my acutal payroll in my limited company started from Feb-2012.
I did take the dividends at the end of Dec and end of January for those 2 months.

Will the dividends be considered for those 2 months i.e Dec-11 and Jan-12 months without the payslips under my 12 months points calculation?

Any advise ASAP would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Girish

Oasis-inin
Newly Registered

Post by Oasis-inin » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi Girish,

Dividends has nothing to do with salary slips. As long as Accountant approve those dividends and there is a tax provision in company accounts.. all o.k. to go

Thanks

OM
Every problem comes with a solution