ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME ABOUT EEA2 APPLICATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manojratainda
BANNED

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME ABOUT EEA2 APPLICATION

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 am

i need some advice..i hope someone can help .........

i am married with polish girl.i was on student visa but now my visa is expired from feb12. i applied in feb within my visa for residence card but mistake i used incorrect form thats i withdrawn my application .now i wanna send eea2 form .....can someone tell what documents do i need to enclosed with it.........
my wife is working from 3 months regular now and she got contract till end of feb2013 but her contract is temporary.she is earning 300+every week.i dont know what i have to write in the employment section ...expected duration... ?
i am over stayer now .can i get any problum?
do we need to show any funds in her bank?
EMPLOYER DONT WANNA SIGN ON EEA2 FORM SO CAN BE APPLY WITHOUT HIS SIGNTAURE LIKE JUST SEND ONLY PAY SLIPS N CONTRACT ..CONTRACT IS TEMPORARY TILL FEB13.
IS IT NECCSARY TO HAVE SIGNATURE FROM EMPLOYER ON FORM?
how many payslips i need to enclose with my application....like her contract is temp so can i also enclose it with application or i will send only payslips for proof about that she is working
please let me know ....about documents which can i enclose with it..

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 am

Don't have a great deal of time just now, but have you read the form and guidance? Many of the answers will be there.

Any specific questions, post back.

manojratainda
BANNED

Post by manojratainda » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 am

BUT SOME PEROPLE SAYS THAT U MUST NEED SIGNATURE FROM EMPLOYER AND SOME SAYS U DONT NEED IT JUST SEND PAY SLIPS ...THATS I WANT TIO KNOW FROM ANOTHER PEOPLES WHO KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT IT

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:21 pm

manojratainda wrote:BUT SOME PEROPLE SAYS THAT U MUST NEED SIGNATURE FROM EMPLOYER AND SOME SAYS U DONT NEED IT JUST SEND PAY SLIPS ...THATS I WANT TIO KNOW FROM ANOTHER PEOPLES WHO KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT IT
Does it say that on the form? Read it, use that as the basis for your application.

An employer's letter is fine.