ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ranoya
Newly Registered

Post by ranoya » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:21 am

thank you so much for your reply..i'll keep waiting and hoping for the good news :)

ranoya
Newly Registered

Post by ranoya » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:08 am

psuch2 wrote:
ranoya wrote:
psuch2 wrote:Congratulation Everyone for their RC.
I got mine today in the post, and just in time as my employer was giving a hard time.
Just so you guys know, I never called asking for updates, only requested our passports back. Also my immigration history wasn't great, i was living here illegally when I got married.
Wish you all waiting the best of luck and plenty of patience.
Congratulation for your RC,
I have applied at the same time as you 15/03/2012, and received CO in June, but no RC yet...
I have asked for our passports back and I have got them, what I need to know is that before they send you RC did they ask for your passports back? and did they ask for any extra documents?

I am trying to be patient but the wait is soooo difficult, especially that it'll be six months this september....
Hi, Thanks.
No they didn't ask for my passport back or any extra documents. I got my RC on a A4 piece of paper, which you can fold, but i left it unfolded in a protective plastic envelope.
I know to well how frustrating it can be, but hang tight, as soon as the 6 month deadline is over get straight to the phone, and send plenty of emails.
thank you so much for your reply...I'll be waiting and hoping for the good news :)

wishfulmemory
Newly Registered

Post by wishfulmemory » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:46 am

Hi, I would like to share my timeline

EEA2 sent March 2, 2012 and received March 3, 2012
COA received April 15, 2012 with permit to work
RC still waiting, it's already over 6 months for me, I called them and they said still on process

zackeea2
Newly Registered

Post by zackeea2 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:08 am

wishfulmemory wrote:Hi, I would like to share my timeline

RC still waiting, it's already over 6 months for me, I called them and they said still on process
Hi wishfulmemory,
same here, I applied on March 3 and still no RC. Called them two days ago and they said "no decision has been reached yet"...
So I complained via email, fax and solvit!

wishfulmemory
Newly Registered

Post by wishfulmemory » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 am

zackeea2 wrote:

Hi wishfulmemory,
same here, I applied on March 3 and still no RC. Called them two days ago and they said "no decision has been reached yet"...

Thanks for your reply, can I ask what email address you sent your complain also fax and solvit?

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:03 am

EEA4 application sent: July 4th
Proof of Special Delivery: July 5th
COA: ??
PR: ??

Since it's been two months I called the UKBA today. They confirmed that the application was received but the lady stated that her database can only show detailed information on applications more than 6 months old, so that's as much as she could tell me. I asked if I could expect a COA and she said yes, but only after the case had its initial review, which evidently hasn't happened yet.

Will keep y'all posted.

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 am

wishfulmemory wrote:
zackeea2 wrote:

Hi wishfulmemory,
Solvit link is here: http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/site/index_en.htm
For email and fax check the sticky at the top of this forum, or otherwise zackeea2 can provide some feedback.

Thanks for your reply, can I ask what email address you sent your complain also fax and solvit?

ej112233
Newly Registered

Post by ej112233 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:01 pm

hey guys, I just got my RC 10 mins ago. I am unmarried partner of an EEA national, and because we shared an apartment with other people, so I can not open a bank account here, and I can not provide the bills with my name on it, I only provide some letters with my name (like tesco, boots, letters from friends), I sent the application in Feb, but the UKBA sent all the documents back to me ask for more documents to prove we are living together in uk. But my case is I can not provide the documents they asked for, we just sent back a letter to explain it, and then wait. I think my case is a little tricky, cause first of all, we are unmarried, second, we can not provide the documents they asked. However, I think I am very lucky. I hope all of you can get your RC soon. My timeline is:

EEA2 applied: mid of Feb 2012 (can not remember the exact date)
rejected (ask for more documents): mid of march 2012
EEA2 reapplied: 28 march 2012
HO received: 30 march 2012
COA received: early may (dated 20 April 2012)
asked passports back: mid august
RC received: 5 sep 2012 (dated 30 AUG 2012)

zackeea2
Newly Registered

Post by zackeea2 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:17 pm

wishfulmemory wrote:
zackeea2 wrote:

Hi wishfulmemory,

I sent three emails (same complaint) to these addresses :
NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk : this one is not in service anymore.
UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk : this one works.
EuropeanOperational@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk : this one works but I received a response from them saying that they are not the relevant people to speak with regarding my problem.
And the fax is : 0161 261 1132.

Hope this will help you!

jotter
Member of Standing

Post by jotter » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks zackeea2!
I've copied your response to the European Enquiries contact centre sticky above where we are trying to keep track of latest phone/email/fax.

amie1231

EEA2 APPLICATION SENT 3MOTNHS AND ONE WEEK AND NO COA!!!

Post by amie1231 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi anybody to please help me with info whether you've been in the same situation before...
I have applied for residence card (EEA2) as a non EEA family member (husband) of an EEA (Wife) through an immigration solicitor over 3months ago (27th of may,2012).We have an 8months year old baby together and as I said we are married with marriage certificate.We presented all documents stated by the UKBA for EEA2 application even added our child's birth certificate.*Prior to application I had overstayed for 3yrs and on our wedding day UKBA Border force even came there to verify whether it was a sham marriage but they gave us go ahead to marry and appologized for the delaying our marriage due to lengthy interview and knowing that it was not one of such marriage..God forbid!!!

However, we have not received any Certificate of Application or heard anything from them after 3months and 4days of application even after solicitor has followed up with two more letters requesting for one..no reply.
Can anybody help out if there is anything to do or we should stay calm and wait?
Hi I am new to this site and I believe that your answers to my post will really help me out as i am in a state of confusion just now...

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:15 am

Please send me the phone no. that you called this wait is pure torture.
zackeea2 wrote:

Hi wishfulmemory,

zackeea2
Newly Registered

Post by zackeea2 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 am

kingade wrote:Please send me the phone no. that you called this wait is pure torture.
zackeea2 wrote:

Hi wishfulmemory,
Hi kingade,

Here it is : 0151 672 5626 (options 1 then 2).
This number is a local number so you shouldn't discover any bad surprises on your phone bill ;)

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 am

Thanks so much for your response I have just called them, the lady I spoke with said because I did not include a special delivery envelope with my application that there is no way she could track if my RC as being sent to me, she said I should write the Liverpool office for status of my application.
zackeea2 wrote:
kingade wrote:Please send me the phone no. that you called this wait is pure torture.
zackeea2 wrote:

Hi wishfulmemory,
Hi kingade,

This number is a local number so you shouldn't discover any bad surprises on your phone bill ;)

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:58 am

Hello zackeea2,
Please Did you include a special delivery envelope with your application?

zackeea2 wrote:
zackeea2 wrote:

Hi wishfulmemory,
Hi kingade,

zackeea2
Newly Registered

Post by zackeea2 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:20 am

Kingade : I didn't but that's not really the problem. The problem is that they haven't processed it yet! So I call them twice a day to check because as I requested my passport back I am hoping they would process my application and send the RC and my passport together.

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 am

Hmmm, so u recon i should call them again that my not including a special delivery envelope should not prevent them telling me the status of my application.
zackeea2 wrote:Kingade : I didn't but that's not really the problem. The problem is that they haven't processed it yet! So I call them twice a day to check because as I requested my passport back I am hoping they would process my application and send the RC and my passport together.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:44 pm

[quote="wishfulmemory"]Hi, I would like to share my timeline

RC still waiting, it's already over 6 months for me, I called them and they said still on process[/quote]

What was your status in the UK before marriage?

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:46 pm

[quote="ej112233"]hey guys, I just got my RC 10 mins ago. I am unmarried partner of an EEA national, and because we shared an apartment with other people, so I can not open a bank account here, and I can not provide the bills with my name on it, I only provide some letters with my name (like tesco, boots, letters from friends), I sent the application in Feb, but the UKBA sent all the documents back to me ask for more documents to prove we are living together in uk. But my case is I can not provide the documents they asked for, we just sent back a letter to explain it, and then wait. I think my case is a little tricky, cause first of all, we are unmarried, second, we can not provide the documents they asked. However, I think I am very lucky. I hope all of you can get your RC soon. My timeline is:

EEA2 applied: mid of Feb 2012 (can not remember the exact date)
rejected (ask for more documents): mid of march 2012
EEA2 reapplied: 28 march 2012
HO received: 30 march 2012
COA received: early may (dated 20 April 2012)
asked passports back: mid august
RC received: 5 sep 2012 (dated 30 AUG 2012)[/quote]

Great news for unmarried partners, good mate.

azdino7
Algeria

Post by azdino7 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Congratulation Everyone for their RC.
I got mine today pfffffffffffffffffff it was such as a relief.
I never called asking for updates, or requested our passports back.
Wish you all the best of luck
thans for all the help here .

EEA2 Sent - 28/03
HO Received - 29/03
COA - 02/05
RC - Arrived 06/09 Dated 02/09

ISIL
Newly Registered

CAO

Post by ISIL » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Does anybody receive COA who applied in July?

zackeea2
Newly Registered

Post by zackeea2 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:04 pm

zackeea2 wrote:Kingade : I didn't but that's not really the problem. The problem is that they haven't processed it yet! So I call them twice a day to check because as I requested my passport back I am hoping they would process my application and send the RC and my passport together.
Absolutely, the fact that you didn't include a prepaid enveloppe shouldn't prevent them from telling you if your application has been processed or not!

jotter
Member of Standing

Re: CAO

Post by jotter » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:39 pm

ISIL wrote:Does anybody receive COA who applied in July?
I applied in the 1st week of July and no COA yet, so be assured you're not alone - I'd be prepared to bet there aren't too many people who applied in July and have their COA yet. Of course it does take longer these days for them to send the COA because they do a proper upfront document check before sending it, whereas they used to just fire off a COA as soon as they got the application. Even so, I share your discomfort.

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 pm

I have called them again they said a package was sent to me since june 1st 2012 using normal delivery but i didn't receive any package.I dont know what to do now.Because its normal delivery there was no tracking no.
zackeea2 wrote:
Absolutely, the fact that you didn't include a prepaid enveloppe shouldn't prevent them from telling you if your application has been processed or not!

wishfulmemory
Newly Registered

Post by wishfulmemory » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:17 pm

I have called HO again today about my application and the girl told me that it will be finish shortly. So I asked her when should I expect it, she said she couldn't give exact date. I hope I will have it next week.