ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

trading contracts

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dancingguy05

trading contracts

Post by dancingguy05 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Dear all
I saw many posts on trading contracts. I am a bit confused with my situation. I started my business last year and successfully running. As per the guidance I also registered a new company recently (within 3 months) for the entrepreneur visa which i am applying in 10 days time. my existing business basically is a training centre. trading contracts are there for this one. do i need to show the trading contracts for the new one company as well?
any advice is highly appreciated.
tq

smehmood
BANNED

Re: trading contracts

Post by smehmood » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 pm

dancingguy05 wrote:Dear all
I saw many posts on trading contracts. I am a bit confused with my situation. I started my business last year and successfully running. As per the guidance I also registered a new company recently (within 3 months) for the entrepreneur visa which i am applying in 10 days time. my existing business basically is a training centre. trading contracts are there for this one. do i need to show the trading contracts for the new one company as well?
any advice is highly appreciated.
tq
Hi
Regarding your question,

You can show a enrollment letters which you have issued to your students
you can also show if there is any company who is sending his candidates to you for training eg a security company sending their canidated for training now its depend on what education u provide.

Email me . creative.shaukat@gmail.com
Shaukat

dancingguy05

trading contracts

Post by dancingguy05 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:15 pm

dear shaukat
Thank you for the reply. You mean to say that there is no need to worry about new company trading contracts? tq