ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

efimmike

Post by efimmike » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 pm

wishfulmemory wrote:I have called HO again today about my application and the girl told me that it will be finish shortly. So I asked her when should I expect it, she said she couldn't give exact date. I hope I will have it next week.

wishfulmemory wrote:Hi, I would like to share my timeline

EEA2 sent March 2, 2012 and received March 3, 2012
COA received April 15, 2012 with permit to work
RC still waiting, it's already over 6 months for me, I called them and they said still on process
[/quote

This is my timeline
Application received by HO: 9 July
COA: still pending
RC: xxxxxxx

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

[quote="azdino7"]Congratulation Everyone for their RC.
I got mine today pfffffffffffffffffff it was such as a relief.
I never called asking for updates, or requested our passports back.
Wish you all the best of luck
thans for all the help here .

EEA2 Sent - 28/03
HO Received - 29/03
COA - 02/05
RC - Arrived 06/09 Dated 02/09[/quote]

Good, things are now moving within the 6months rule.

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Congratulations,
Please did you include a special delivery envelope with your application, if no was your RC delivered to you with special delivery?
azdino7 wrote:Congratulation Everyone for their RC.

EEA2 Sent - 28/03
HO Received - 29/03
COA - 02/05
RC - Arrived 06/09 Dated 02/09

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm

[quote="kingade"]Congratulations,
Please did you include a special delivery envelope with your application, if no was your RC delivered to you with special delivery?

[quote="azdino7"]Congratulation Everyone for their RC.

EEA2 Sent - 28/03
HO Received - 29/03
COA - 02/05
RC - Arrived 06/09 Dated 02/09[/quote][/quote]

UKBA normally returns application without SD with 2nd Class mail.

azdino7
Algeria

Post by azdino7 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 pm

kingade wrote:Congratulations,

EEA2 Sent - 28/03
HO Received - 29/03
COA - 02/05
Yes mate i did ..I included a special delivery next day envelope and they send my application with
hope good luck for all

Joha1304
Newly Registered

Re: CAO

Post by Joha1304 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:38 pm

ISIL wrote:Does anybody receive COA who applied in July?
Nothing! I applied in July too and anything yet.

EEA2/EEA1 sent on 17/07/2012
Received by HO on 18/07/2012
COA ????
RC ????
:(

I need to work or do something!! I paid a course and they said that I need to show them the COA to start the course because is the only way that there are sure I'm legal to study here and the same when I apply for a job, Im getting crazy :roll:

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Hmm thanks zubby007, that means there is no way to track the package even if gets missing, i called HO today because my 6 months is due and i was told a package was sent to me 1st june 2012 but i did not receive any package, the lady i spoke with actually said the package was sent to my solicitor but i told her i did not use any solicitor for my application, she said it was sent. Dont know what to do
zubby007 wrote:

EEA2 Sent - 28/03
HO Received - 29/03
COA - 02/05

UKBA normally returns application without SD with 2nd Class mail.

kingade

Post by kingade » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Thanks for your reply,
azdino7 wrote:

EEA2 Sent - 28/03
HO Received - 29/03
COA - 02/05
Yes mate i did ..I included a special delivery next day envelope and they send my application with
hope good luck for all

ranoya
Newly Registered

Post by ranoya » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Hello everyone, I would like to share my timeline:
EEA2 & EEA1 sent on 15 March 2012
COA was sent on 24 March dated 15 March 2012
Requested passports back in June and received on 28 June 2012
RC.....still waiting

Called the HO on 5 Sep and they said I must wait untill it's full six months as they can not access my application now....

Good luck for everyone

Yasf

Post by Yasf » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:59 am

Me same No coa yet apply 2july

aphid
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by aphid » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 pm

No CoA here yet either. They received my application 6 July.

dardanzeka
Newly Registered

hello everyone

Post by dardanzeka » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 pm

hello everybody,im new in this forum but it has help me a lot understanding that im not alone in this thing.
like everyone here I got married with a eu national as im non eu,we sent the application on 30/07/12 and the received next day morning.I was hopin i would get COA so i could at least work coz sitting at home all day it drives me crazy,it has been almost 6 weeks and still no COA,i called them to find out and a woman on the phone told me to write a letter to ask them about permit to work,so i did and post next day delivery with special envelope inside,and i call next day and another lady tells me my application hasnt been validated yet,i dont understand what she mean with that,would like to know if i ask for my wifes passport would that help to receive the COA faster or what should i do.thanks very much,i know its too long to read this but im desperate,no one else knows anything

ranoya
Newly Registered

Re: hello everyone

Post by ranoya » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:52 pm

dardanzeka wrote:hello everybody,im new in this forum but it has help me a lot understanding that im not alone in this thing.
like everyone here I got married with a eu national as im non eu,we sent the application on 30/07/12 and the received next day morning.I was hopin i would get COA so i could at least work coz sitting at home all day it drives me crazy,it has been almost 6 weeks and still no COA,i called them to find out and a woman on the phone told me to write a letter to ask them about permit to work,so i did and post next day delivery with special envelope inside,and i call next day and another lady tells me my application hasnt been validated yet,i dont understand what she mean with that,would like to know if i ask for my wifes passport would that help to receive the COA faster or what should i do.thanks very much,i know its too long to read this but im desperate,no one else knows anything
Hii there...my advice to you is to wait till it's 3 months from the date you applied as from following the timelines provided by others and my own experience 3 months is the maximum period in which they send the COA, but in many cases it is less thatn this so good luck...

jotter
Member of Standing

Re: hello everyone

Post by jotter » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:04 pm

dardanzeka wrote:hello everybody,im new in this forum but it has help me a lot understanding that im not alone in this thing.
From reports we are getting there are no guarantees at all at the moment about how long COA is taking. There is an employers hotline for the UKBA, so my advice would be to start looking and direct potential employers to try contacting the Employers hotline for the UKBA where they can get verification that you are legally allowed to work. While some potential employers might put you in the too hard basket, but it's worth a shot and from the sounds of it you have nothing to lose.

markster
Newly Registered

Post by markster » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Got my CoA today. I think they're finally getting around to processing end of June - July applications.

EEA2 Sent - 27/06
Received - 28/06
COA - 07/09

Requested my passport back before getting the CoA on 20/08 and received it 4 days later. I didn't include a special delivery envelope so documents are sent back to me using 2nd class mail.

Got worried a bit from reading the posts here but I think if your application is pretty straightforward and you have all the right documents then it should be alright. Just be patient. :)

dardanzeka
Newly Registered

Post by dardanzeka » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:23 pm

thanks everyone for ur help,i know there is 6month wait but its so hard waiting for mailman,(he comes all the time 11:00-11:10),so please how can i find employers hotline or smth,do i check in internet or go round agencies? thanks

whereismyRC
Newly Registered

Post by whereismyRC » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:55 pm

markster wrote:Got my CoA today. I think they're finally getting around to processing end of June - July applications.

EEA2 Sent - 27/06
Received - 28/06
COA - 07/09

Requested my passport back before getting the CoA on 20/08 and received it 4 days later. I didn't include a special delivery envelope so documents are sent back to me using 2nd class mail.

Got worried a bit from reading the posts here but I think if your application is pretty straightforward and you have all the right documents then it should be alright. Just be patient. :)
markster , thanks for the info , it cheered me up ... my time line is similar:

EEA2 application received by HO 26/06/2012
COA -???
RC-???

Good luck everyone!

exclusivexx
Newly Registered

Post by exclusivexx » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:46 am

Ati wrote:Hi every one I applied for eea2 21may 2012 but my application return
My solicitor didn't sent my partners pay slips
Which they said to us now to resubmit application
With work evedence which we send today recent payslips
Contract and bank statement Sooo can some body tell me it will again take same time or it will take less time then before plzzz tell me thanxxxx...
It will take unfortunately same time, around 6 month

exclusivexx
Newly Registered

Post by exclusivexx » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:51 am

flybe wrote:
Yasf wrote:
flybe wrote:hello new on the forum. Can Someone help that when should i expect my COA if applied on 6th of July?

Many Thanks in Advance

EEA1 and EEA2 sent 6th July 2012
COA: waiting for
hi you received Coa
thanks
No Bro, nothing yet. I called HO and the Lady i spoke to told me not to bother them for next 6 months and she seemed to have a bad day because of me.
call one more time and request an information about ur COA, sometimes they just do not want to check it for u, but u have a rights to get an info after several weeks have passed, it's says on their web site.

Good luck

exclusivexx
Newly Registered

Post by exclusivexx » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:01 am

Joha1304 wrote:
Nothing! I applied in July too and anything yet.

EEA2/EEA1 sent on 17/07/2012
Received by HO on 18/07/2012
COA ????
RC ????
:(

I need to work or do something!! I paid a course and they said that I need to show them the COA to start the course because is the only way that there are sure I'm legal to study here and the same when I apply for a job, Im getting crazy :roll:
we all getting crazy sitting at home and waiting for CoA, mine I've sent in July 2, and have called them since that 5 times and only was told that I have to wait, no decision made yet :(

Jay_jay886
Newly Registered

Post by Jay_jay886 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 am

Got my residence card today dated the 25th of August 2012.

Applied: 24/03/12
Received: 26/03/12
COA dated 18/05/12

I thank God for his faithfulness and mercy. Looking forward to a new and upgraded life now :-)

zubby007
Member of Standing

Post by zubby007 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:24 am

[quote="Jay_jay886"]Got my residence card today dated the 25th of August 2012.

Applied: 24/03/12
Received: 26/03/12
COA dated 18/05/12

I thank God for his faithfulness and mercy. Looking forward to a new and upgraded life now :-)[/quote]

Good, enjoy your life.

Jay_jay886
Newly Registered

Post by Jay_jay886 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks zubby and to all the members of this site. The information on here has been invaluable.

memomoe
Newly Registered

Post by memomoe » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:23 am

Here is my timeline.
I like to share it especially with May applicants.

EEA2 Sent - 17/05
HO Received - 18/05
COA - 30/07
RC - Arrived 17/08 Dated 09/08

Honestly I did not expect to receive my RC so early, because it took me almost 2.5 month to get my COA.

Acutually I called in for inquiring my COA twice.
On the first phonecall (4 weeks passed after I sent my application), they said to wait more. On the second (almost 2 months passed), this operator said, "Oh, that's late. I am making a COA request for you." And then he processed with his computer, and COA arrived two weeks later.

So it could be one way to remind them of your application.

dardanzeka
Newly Registered

Post by dardanzeka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 am

6 weeks passed and still no COA,do u think i should keep calling them everyday for it or i should wait ?
everytime i call they keep saying its nt validated yet,they cant do anything,thanks