ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BOOKING MULTIPLE PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peobooking
Newly Registered

BOOKING MULTIPLE PEO

Post by peobooking » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Hello, just after I posted here my first thread, I got a booking on Liverpool huaaaaaaa :D

But i want to try for earlier dates, so can I book multiple entry or it will cause problems? what is the policy? do I need to have seperate account created with ukba? Please advise.

panther80
inactive

Post by panther80 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:12 pm

You could re-schedule your current appointment to an earlier date if available. Unless you confirm the new appointment, your previous appointment will remain secured.

There is no such policy of holding two appointments, but remember there are many people genuinely looking for appointments and lose out as it is very difficult to book one, so you may not be doing them any favours.

peobooking
Newly Registered

Post by peobooking » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:29 pm

panther80 wrote:You could re-schedule your current appointment to an earlier date if available. Unless you confirm the new appointment, your previous appointment will remain secured.

There is no such policy of holding two appointments, but remember there are many people genuinely looking for appointments and lose out as it is very difficult to book one, so you may not be doing them any favours.
Thanks for reply. But what does this mean "Unless you confirm the new appointment, your previous appointment will remain secured. "

Dos it mean after you confirm the new one, the previous one will be cancelled? So it means its not possible to have 2 appointment. Please clarify. thanks.

rneeta

Post by rneeta » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi All,

it says, do not do speculative booking. I have heard People are doing. I may want but would hesitate. Lets see what the senior members advise
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... pointment/

Regards
Neeta