ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary limit for ilr?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bluemadimor
Newly Registered

salary limit for ilr?

Post by bluemadimor » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:56 pm

hello everyone,

i got to apply for ilr. i keep watching all the post and often get confused with the term sufficient funds.
should i hold a particular salary limit to get an ILR?
please reply to my query.
thank you.

vin123
Member of Standing

Post by vin123 » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:15 pm

By sufficient funds, all it means is - Basically bank account statements that demonstrate salary transactions that is shown in your payslips. If you can produce original copies of both from the latest to 6 months old, that should be more than enough to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds. (If you have a savings account statements, take that too )

It is not clear about the 'limit' of salary one should have while filing the ILR application.
None of the guidelines say about such a limit.

When your work permit application is filed, your employer has to provide the gross annual amount that will be paid as your salary. The figure will be recorded as your official salary by the WP office.

Your current salary may of course vary within a practical range (+ or -) at the time of ILR application.