ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Ext(Limited Company)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girish

Tier1 Ext(Limited Company)

Post by girish » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:38 am

Dear Friends,
I am very much worried about my current situation. My accountant was sending me payslips every month with proper NI and Tax calculation on it. While i was paying NI Contributions and tax on monthly basis to Tax office via my online account each month - i forgot to transfer the NET Amount to my Personal Account on monthly basis.

Since; UKBA asks for 2 proofs; one would be the payslip and other usually the bank statement; how should i get this resolved ?

Options:

1. Should i transfer the net amount of last 6 months in 1 shot to my personal account
2. Should i transfer in 6 different transactions in a single day? In this case; the dates would be completely different than what is reflected on the payslips

Appreciate your quick reply as i am due to apply for visa in next 2 weeks

Thanks
Girish

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:39 am

do the six separate transaction on different date and reflect the payment date in your payslips...

girish

Post by girish » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:21 am

Hi,
Many thanks for your reply. I guess taking the salary out as 6 transactions is fine; but my accountant suggests me not to change the payslips as the income tax/NI is paid on monthly basis and that would all create confusion.

He is happy to provide a letter stating that i had loaned this money to my company.

Would this be an issue

Any advise please ?

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:38 am

I am not sure about this...you need to wait for others to reply....What I know is sometime caseworker do check the date on payslips and on the bank statements...

hope someone else can shed light on this..

kumarraj
Newly Registered

Post by kumarraj » Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:08 pm

as long as you had money on your business bank account. I don't see any issue with that, as your accountant says you can leave your money in the business account.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm

girish wrote:Hi Friends,
I am due for applying for tier-1 extension and i read somewhere in the board that we have to show receipt for payments of the NI/Payee, VAT and Corp. tax.

1. Could you somebody please advise where do you get the receipts from as i do it electronically from my business account and have never received any receipts from HMRC

2. Corporate Tax - I was told by my accountant that this is paid during my company annual returns which is due March. So how do i show this or is it enough if i mention it that this would be paid in month of March

Thanks
Girish
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

girish

Post by girish » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Can somebody please reply ?