ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

rc

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dardanzeka
Newly Registered

rc

Post by dardanzeka » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:55 pm

hello everybody,im new in this forum but it has help me a lot understanding that im not alone in this thing.
like everyone here I got married with a eu national as im non eu,we sent the application on 30/07/12 and the received next day morning.I was hopin i would get COA so i could at least work coz sitting at home all day it drives me crazy,it has been almost 6 weeks and still no COA,i called them to find out and a woman on the phone told me to write a letter to ask them about permit to work,so i did and post next day delivery with special envelope inside,and i call next day and another lady tells me my application hasnt been validated yet,i dont understand what she mean with that,would like to know if i ask for my wifes passport would that help to receive the COA faster or what should i do.thanks very much,i know its too long to read this but im desperate,no one else knows anything