ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

qualified professional referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

baldude

qualified professional referee

Post by baldude » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Dear all,

thanks to this wonderful forum, its founders and members who contributed their valuable advise and experiences.

I am making my naturalization application in 10 days of time through NCS and sorting out the referees at the moment. One of my friends work for the council as a networking administrator, can I use him as my professional referee? Please anyone with knowledge in this area, advise me?

thanks,
Bal.

baldude

Post by baldude » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 pm

mods or senior members please share their knowledge? help is grealty appreciated....

irfanb00

Re: qualified professional referee

Post by irfanb00 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:16 pm

baldude wrote:Dear all,

thanks to this wonderful forum, its founders and members who contributed their valuable advise and experiences.

I am making my naturalization application in 10 days of time through NCS and sorting out the referees at the moment. One of my friends work for the council as a networking administrator, can I use him as my professional referee? Please anyone with knowledge in this area, advise me?

thanks,
Bal.
See answer to Q3 on the "Citizenship FAQs - Common Questions - Read before posting" sticky

OR

click here
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

baldude

Re: qualified professional referee

Post by baldude » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm

irfanb00 wrote:
baldude wrote:Dear all,

thanks,
Bal.
See answer to Q3 on the "Citizenship FAQs - Common Questions - Read before posting" sticky

OR

click here
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary
Excellent.
Wanted to say thanks a ton and answered all my questions.

BUT no not at all....it is really frustrating to see the new comers who have the same number of posts as me try to give a 'read FAQ' advise as moderators do. when moderators did that, the questions asked was very basic and could easily be covered by FAQs.

But in this case Irfan was in a real hurry to point me to the FAQs. I would not post a less than useless reply if I am not helping a person.

I had read the annex ages ago and already aware that 'council officer' can sign but wanted to confirm if mere working for a council will do the job as my referee will just be a council employee and not an officer.