ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I get Royal mail ref. number from NCS

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ric1982
Member of Standing

Should I get Royal mail ref. number from NCS

Post by ric1982 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi,

I just applied through NCS. The NCS didnt gave me any Royal mail reference number. Does NCS always give royalmail reference number to the applicants?

ta

jms_uk
- thin ice -

Re: Should I get Royal mail ref. number from NCS

Post by jms_uk » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:37 pm

ric1982 wrote:Hi,

I just applied through NCS. The NCS didnt gave me any Royal mail reference number. Does NCS always give royalmail reference number to the applicants?

ta
They do if you ask - I certainly did.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:27 pm

When I booked my appointment I was told the docs are sent to HO by overnight Secure Delivery courier and not by Royal Mail. So I am not sure if they can actually give you a reference
ric1982 wrote:Hi,

ta

jms_uk
- thin ice -

Post by jms_uk » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:35 pm

bobobo wrote:When I booked my appointment I was told the docs are sent to HO by overnight Secure Delivery courier and not by Royal Mail. So I am not sure if they can actually give you a reference
Probably it differs from NCS to NCS - I was given standard RMSD reference...