ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on payslip bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vin1983

Query on payslip bank statement

Post by vin1983 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:26 am

Hi

I am applying for peo on 20th sep.

I have recieved my last payslip but the bank statement is only till 29th aug and hence doesnt shows my last salary credit. I have asked barclays to send the statement from 29th till today which might take 4-5 working days.

- can i show statement and salary slips from july 2011 till july 2012 in worst scenario if i dont get my barclays statement since it is within last 15 month period?
- even if i show 11 months gross salary from august 2011 till july 2012 it will cover my required points so do i need to worry about all 12 months?

Thanks for the help,
Vin

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Hi
you can go to barclays branch & get the print out of your statement for last three month ending today, then get those statement attested immediately at the same branch

you need your debit card to take the printout , the statement are a bank stationary ( on the back side)

in such way you will get your salary deposit transaction, also mention this in the covering letter & the comment section of J1 in the form

cheers, all the best