ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KDP
Newly Registered

How to book PEO appointment?

Post by KDP » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 am

hello guys,

I am a bit confused in how to book an appointment when I log in and go in to my account transactions- it refers to the note below:
"You do not currently have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment."

Does that mean, there is no PEO booking facility for the person applying in paper format in person? These HO guys are fricking nightmare, I have been trying booking an appointment all night last week and couldn't even get to the step where it shows the slots, everytime I get this message after entering the required dates:
"We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.Please change your preferred dates and location and search again."

I have a doubt whether I am using the correct link or not, I have read most of the pages on UKBA website regd. this but could not find any alternative so hope this is the right link (as below):
"http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... pointment/"

Need your expertise advice please, as usual! :?
Thank you

KDP

KDP
Newly Registered

Where to book PEO appointment?

Post by KDP » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am

hello guys,

I am a bit confused in how to book an appointment when I log in and go in to my account transactions- it refers to the note below:
"You do not currently have any transactions. You should not book an appointment unless you have already submitted an application and you have been informed that your service requires an appointment."

Does that mean, there is no PEO booking facility for the person applying in paper format in person? These HO guys are fricking nightmare, I have been trying booking an appointment all night last week and couldn't even get to the step where it shows the slots, everytime I get this message after entering the required dates:
"We do not have any appointments available for your preferred dates and locations.Please change your preferred dates and location and search again."

I have a doubt whether I am using the correct link or not, I have read most of the pages on UKBA website regd. this but could not find any alternative so hope this is the right link (as below):

Need your expertise advice please, as usual! Confused
Thank you

KDP

KDP
Newly Registered

How to book PEO appointment?

Post by KDP » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:56 am

cs95tdg wrote:
stoorrey wrote:
cs95tdg wrote:See section "5 WHEN TO APPLY" on page 3 of the current SET(O) guidance: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf
The section you mentioned dose not explain anything about the error, please read my post again. there is an error on page 7 and this form is the current version on HO site.
What form and error are you referring to here? My response above was to the OP "KDP".
hello,

Need your expertise advice please, as usual! Confused
Thank you

KDP

panther80
inactive

Post by panther80 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:39 am

You should try booking an appointment after mid night. All new appointments are released after midnight. Due to the high volume of users of the website at the same time or may be maintenance of the website, you may find it difficult to proceed to the next step, but keep refreshing the page and you will surely get an apointment at your preferred location (possibly at 1 AM)

navodwickra

Post by navodwickra » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:28 pm

yes try between 00:15 and 00:30. I was able to book an appointment yesterday without any trouble :)

KDP
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by KDP » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:50 pm

navodwickra wrote:yes try between 00:15 and 00:30. I was able to book an appointment yesterday without any trouble :)
Many thanks for your answer, but question was am I looking at the right place (link mentioned in the previous post) for booking the appointments.

and what about the note (as mentioned in my previous post) in the my transaction tab once you log in to your account.

please advice. thank you

KDP

hpat

Re: Thanks

Post by hpat » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:05 pm

KDP wrote:[Many thanks for your answer, but question was am I looking at the right place (link mentioned in the previous post) for booking the appointments.

and what about the note (as mentioned in my previous post) in the my transaction tab once you log in to your account.

please advice. thank you

KDP
You are looking at right link. Don't worry about that message just click on book appointment and carry on booking.