ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reporting Centre

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dixie123

Reporting Centre

Post by Dixie123 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 am

If you have been reporting says once a month at the reporting centre, when you cant make it on a particular day you call in and they tell you to normally come in as soon as possible when you able.

Now this particular time they told me i have to go in on a specific date could that mean some thing ie they plan to detain me??? ANYONE

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 am

Have you got anything pending with the home office?They could detain you at your home address if they wanted to.It helps if you have an appeal or application pending with the home office

Just go to the reporting center on the day suggested and don't miss any future reporting unless you are sick and can't get out of bed.

When you go for reporting make sure you have your solicitors phone number with you and a phone that is not capable of taking pictures.When you report if they "invite you" for an interview at the backroom DO NOT GO.It is simply a ruse to detain you.If they insist walk out calmly out of the detention center and phone your solicitor.The security guards are not allowed to chase you.You could insist on the interview being done in the open not in some office.

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:37 pm

I do have a fresh claim pending for which just a month ago they asked or should i say they sent a current circumstances form and asked for some passport size photos they said they wanted to update my details. Thank you for the response going in tomorrow will see
peppekalle wrote:Have you got anything pending with the home office?They could detain you at your home address if they wanted to.It helps if you have an appeal or application pending with the home office

Just go to the reporting center on the day suggested and don't miss any future reporting unless you are sick and can't get out of bed.

When you go for reporting make sure you have your solicitors phone number with you and a phone that is not capable of taking pictures.When you report if they "invite you" for an interview at the backroom DO NOT GO.It is simply a ruse to detain you.If they insist walk out calmly out of the detention center and phone your solicitor.The security guards are not allowed to chase you.You could insist on the interview being done in the open not in some office.

Dixie123

reporting was ok just panicked lol

Post by Dixie123 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Nothing dramatic happened am guessing it might have just been because of the Olympics its a worry i mean the tubes have issues already can only imagine once the games start.

But i did take you advice and contacted my solicitor before hand and they have promised to write to them soon.
Thnx
peppekalle wrote:Have you got anything pending with the home office?They could detain you at your home address if they wanted to.It helps if you have an appeal or application pending with the home office

:oops: :oops: :oops:

munirabid
Member of Standing

asylum initial decision

Post by munirabid » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

hi dixi did you get your asylum initial decision
i also gave asylum interview on 24th may 2012 but still waiting for asylum initial decision if any body in same position please let me know

munirabid
Member of Standing

Re: reporting was ok just panicked lol

Post by munirabid » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:50 pm

hi dixi did you get asylum initial decision? i also gave asylum interview on 24th may 2012 but still waiting for asylum initial decision if any body in same position please let me know

Dixie123

Re: reporting was ok just panicked lol

Post by Dixie123 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:29 pm

munirabid wrote:hi dixi did you get asylum initial decision? i also gave asylum interview on 24th may 2012 but still waiting for asylum initial decision if any body in same position please let me know
Still waiting and to be honest its like they are killing me slowly here i have never been in a situation where am so stuck