ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Can someone answer this queries before Submit My EEA2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dz.man
Newly Registered

Please Can someone answer this queries before Submit My EEA2

Post by Dz.man » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:30 pm

Hello ,

I’m Non (EEA)Man recently i joined my wife (polish) here in England on EEA family Permit (6months).

My wife is working in office for permanent contrat since begening of 2011
we have all bills and tax and house tenancy on our both name however we have different bank account.

My Visa will expire after one month from now and I still did not apply for EEA2 yet Because I wanted to get job first then submit my application.

I’m going to apply in this week but I still have some questions to ask for those who had experience with this

1/ My Wife wants to apply for Housing and council Tax benefits especially coz she has child from x marriage (8years old) and my wife is pregnant now .Will this make any effect to refuse my application or not ?

2/ I have some strong proves of relation which I used them in my first application EEA such as post cards and letters and e-mails…….. that prove our relation since 2006 . can I use again this as prove or relation in my second application EEA2 or they are not necessary ? and have to prove just the durable of relation in England since I came here ?

3/ As I still only have one month in my Visa(Family Permit) do I have to apply before this visa expired or can be done even after ?

4/ now I got contract from work for 3 months im I still able to work after this months specially coz I wont hold my passport with me after 3 months and visa will be already expired ?

5/ please any one who have advice to me about application in general don’t hesitate to tell it to me

Thank you Very much
Last edited by Dz.man on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:34 pm

I would urge you to get on with your application. It is not strictly required but may cause you at inconvenience if you don't make one.

The big question is - what is your wife doing in the UK now? Is she a worker or otherwise qualified person?

Dz.man
Newly Registered

Post by Dz.man » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:45 pm

yes she is working in permanent job here in Uk and we are renting house on our both name and have bills and council tax on our name and so on

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Dz.man wrote:yes she is working in permanent job here in Uk and we are renting house on our both name and have bills and council tax on our name and so on
Great, your application should be pretty straightforward then.

Dz.man
Newly Registered

Post by Dz.man » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:26 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
Dz.man wrote:yes she is working in permanent job here in Uk and we are renting house on our both name and have bills and council tax on our name and so on
yes but was no answer on my question specialy if this benifits will effect on decession of my application

frei
BANNED

Post by frei » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 am

Dz.man wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
yes but was no answer on my question specialy if this benifits will effect on decession of my application
to be specific No, those benefit will not affect your EEA application get on with it