ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit visa of my wife is refused !!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jankk
Newly Registered

Family visit visa of my wife is refused !!!!

Post by jankk » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 pm

just bugger off every one !
Last edited by jankk on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:10 am

Are you delusional? Your previous thread says that your application for leave to remain was refused on grounds of deception but that you were appealing this. The UKBA are not going to admit the partner of a person who they are endeavouring to be rid of and there is no chance your wife's visa will be granted until this has been resolved.

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

ting tong
Last edited by jankk on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 pm

and again ping pong hahahhah
Last edited by jankk on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:19 pm

jankk wrote:it's my wife Human right act to see her husband
You are free to visit her but are choosing to remain in the UK. She has no human rights to visit her unsettled migrant partner in the UK!

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 pm

Kiss my a**
Last edited by jankk on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 pm

di** head
Last edited by jankk on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:26 pm

jankk wrote:She has every right to see some one lawfully in UK.
If it were a human right for people to be permitted to visit the UK, there would be no visit visa refusals; there would be no need for travellers to apply for visas. But wait, hasn't she just been obliged to apply for a visa; hasn't she just been refused?

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Lucapooka wrote:
jankk wrote:She has every right to see some one lawfully in UK.
If it were a human right for people to be permitted to visit the UK, there would be no visit visa refusals; there would be no need for travellers to apply for visas.
what if she comes as a general visitor. its her human right to apply for general visit visa. what will be entry clearance officer reply then. ? if i don't sponsor her and she wants to come for a month time ?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Because you are not settled in the UK, she can't apply as anything other than a general visitor. But your situation and circumstances can't be excluded from the evaluation, and her ties and motivation to return are paramount.

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Lucapooka wrote:Because you are not settled in the UK, she can't apply as anything other than a general visitor. But your situation and circumstances can't be excluded from the evaluation, and her ties and motivation to return are paramount.
feel pitty on you hahahha
Last edited by jankk on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 pm

I don't live in the UK but you make it sound like a god-awful place. I wonder why you would want to re-locate there? Perhaps you might, indeed, be better (and certainly happier) if you conducted your enterprises in your homeland; or is that place even worse and you wish to be rid of it?

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:10 am

Then Go Back and stop begging HO for them to grant you Leave to remain in this "Tax Ripping Country"!!!!
jankk wrote:
Lucapooka wrote:Because you are not settled in the UK, she can't apply as anything other than a general visitor. But your situation and circumstances can't be excluded from the evaluation, and her ties and motivation to return are paramount.
Well the ECO didn't raise the point of either i am settled or not. he applied discretion against us. as according to him out personal circumstances are not as declared on application form. ? what does it mean. she is coming to see her husband who is stuck in immigration process in UK. Me and wife has lots of lots of money. she has permanent government job and coming only on holidays. she has a proof to show of her employment and holidays. what else he want more. yes i will return in the end if i am not successful. i won't come over here again. will run my business back home will earn more and pay less tax. cruel world. what do they think ? is this a piece of paradise or what ? its nothing but tax ripping place.

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 am

bobobo wrote:Then Go Back and stop begging HO for them to grant you Leave to remain in this "Tax Ripping Country"!!!!
i definitly will. i am not begging. i am telling them the true story which they yet to accept. i just want to remove this deception thingy from my history. only and only for one reason as if i ever apply for another country with in next 10 years chances will be a bit moderate for me to get entry clearance of atleast english speaking countries because of that black spot. i just want to stay for this purpose thats why i have appealed.

i am no more happy now here am going through severe mental torture just waiting for my hearing date to come through face the judge and let see what he says. i will not even wait for upper tribunal will go back after one hearing.

you people dont shove ur insanic ideas and thoughts in here if you can't help out and give advice sincerely and lawful just shut your beak up i dont want your opinion. bye

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 am

try not to be a pr**k all your life. Lukappoca tried to help and you started behaving like an idiot. if his words were harsh it was becuase you asked a fairly "dumb" question.
Dont like the help then Shove of from this forum and country, there is no point in helping people like you anyways.
I will still say Lucapooka was very civilized with you...
jankk wrote:
bobobo wrote:Then Go Back and stop begging HO for them to grant you Leave to remain in this "Tax Ripping Country"!!!!
i definitly will. i am not begging. i am telling them the true story which they yet to accept. i just want to remove this deception thingy from my history. only and only for one reason as if i ever apply for another country with in next 10 years chances will be a bit moderate for me to get entry clearance of atleast english speaking countries because of that black spot. i just want to stay for this purpose thats why i have appealed.

i am no more happy now here am going through severe mental torture just waiting for my hearing date to come through face the judge and let see what he says. i will not even wait for upper tribunal will go back after one hearing.

you people dont shove ur insanic ideas and thoughts in here if you can't help out and give advice sincerely and lawful just shut your beak up i dont want your opinion. bye

jankk
Newly Registered

Post by jankk » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 pm

bobobo wrote:try not to be a pr**k all your life. Lukappoca tried to help and you started behaving like an idiot. if his words were harsh it was becuase you asked a fairly "dumb" question.
Dont like the help then Shove of from this forum and country, there is no point in helping people like you anyways.
I will still say Lucapooka was very civilized with you...
jankk wrote:

who the hell are you to tell me to move away from this country. u cheeky b****rd. i am going to stay here for ever if want to. loads of options available for me. keep your idiotic, unpolite and rubbish ideas to ur self. happy days

yoldashh
Newly Registered

symapthy to junkk

Post by yoldashh » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 pm

hello jankk,moderator here are nothing but a piece of shit ,the only reason i come in this website is to read peoples experience,moderator do nothing ore but talk shit as they doing it o you,dont care and good luck with you wife and your visa,i had a problem too and moderator named greenie talk shit and solicitor did completely opposite and i have won the case in udicial Review pre-action protocol and moderator knowlede is nothing but a piece of donkey shit which they can eat themselves especially the people who are being rude to you and not supporting you but just make you think the worst and talk shit and shit ........goood luck any way

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 pm

This post is locked due to the childish behaviour of all concerned on this post. If you can not act like grown ups without having to use abusive language, please go somewhere else. We don't need you here. :roll: