ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

gap in stamp after citizenship application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

star777
Newly Registered

gap in stamp after citizenship application

Post by star777 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Hi, I have applied for citzen bk in june, wondering my application decision is due for permanent residence in 1st sept. for timewhile i hav temp stamp for six month that expire on 1st of sept.

Q1. Will it effect my app for citi in case decision is delayed frm eu treaty.
Q2. Or should i go to gnib and get stamp on behalf of my irish child
Q3. Or ask gnib to issue me temp stamp for further 3 or 6 months till i get descion

this is all on asumption, they might send me before time but i heard sometime u have to wait for 9months.

All replies welcome
Last edited by star777 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:26 pm

1. in order for your citizenship application to be completed (whenever it's going to happen), you need to be in permission and to have a valid GNIB card

2. if you currently have stamp under EUTR, your immigration officer will not give you stamp 4 on zambrano. he will tell you to write to to zambrano section, and processing will take a few months. They will see why is it that you want to change from EUTR to zambrano...

3. temp stamp will not be given to you by your immigration officer, he will tell you to apply for EUTR and EUTR section will issue temp stamp 4 for 6 months if you can submit all the docs.

but i didnt understand correctly your first paragraph... did you actually apply for EUTR, got stamp 4 and your decision was due on 1/09/2012? if that is the case i would chase up the decision as it is overdue.

star777
Newly Registered

Post by star777 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Thank you for your advise, sorry my mistake it is 1st of oct when my temp expire.

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi star777,

Sorry i didn't understand ur question fully. Please explain ur situation in depth.

1- did u applied to EUTR on form EU 3 for permanent residence care ? OR you want to switch to Zambrano case and get a visa on the bases of ur irish born child ?

2- Are you still married to EU spouse ? If No, r u legally seperated or divorced ?

3- If divorced, in which country did you got divorced ?

4- Yes it will effect ur citizenship application if you do not hold a vlaid GNIB card on the time of your decision.

star777
Newly Registered

Post by star777 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Yes I'm still with my wife and applied for permanent residence card, decision date is 1st Oct, timewhile hve temp for six month that expire same day. But heard EUTR delay sometimes. So just don't want to have gap in my stamp.
Zambarno was other option if they delay.
???????so what do you say, should I wait for decision........how long they take?.......can they refuse my eu3 application if my wife did not work for two years in pervious 5 years. She is working now.

thanks