ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for Tier 1 dependent (kids)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ras73
Newly Registered

Visa for Tier 1 dependent (kids)

Post by ras73 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:59 am

Dear Members,
I'm in urgent need of an expert advice on my issue.

I have applied for tier 1 (G) visa extension for me and my wife on 25 May 2012 - Biometric done 25 June, which is still pending for any decision. We did not include our 2 kids (ages between 5-7 years; had been granted entry clearance initially and currently in UK) in application as they had to go back with their mother and we had the intention to apply for their visa from home country next year.

[Pls note that I'm already short of period for ILR and will need another extension to complete the qualifying period. So had planned to bring back the family in last two years of visa.]

We were hoping to receive the visa before expiry of current leave but due to recent delays by ukba, it has taken too long to get the decision. Now our initial visa has expired on 28th July and kids are overstaying their visa.

I'm concerned to know how their overstaying may affect their future visa applications.
Looking forward for response soon.
Thanks

ras73
Newly Registered

Post by ras73 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:39 am

senior members..some advice pls