ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Granted - Croydon PEO - WP+ Tier 2 ICT + Tier 2 ICT LTS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wiqram

ILR Granted - Croydon PEO - WP+ Tier 2 ICT + Tier 2 ICT LTS

Post by wiqram » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm

All,

just completed my PEO interview for my ILR and wanted to let you guys know that i have succesfully recieved my ILR approval. BRP will follow in 7 days.

My case -

WP+ Tier 2 ICT + Tier 2 ICT LTS
entered 7 oct 2007
ILR applied 11 sep 2012
single employer for 5 years.

Everything was done in under 3 hours and the staff, i must say, were very very helpful.

Very important thing for me was to get employer letter with the SOC code written on it. after some deliberation i finally managed to get it. everything else was smooth sailing.

So finally, i repeat my thanks to moderators -->

Posted on 10 Sep 2012 - I have my ILR appointment tomorrow, so no matter what comes tomorrow, i thought i share my gratitude towards this board and its moderators.

Just wanted to say my thanks to the moderators of this forum who take up this task voluntarily and help others (people like me) to get more information free of cost.

I appreciate all this and would like to say my thanks to the moderators, notably, sushdmehta, casa and innocentdevil and others...

Regards.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Big congratulations.

Enjoy your days ahead....
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

needTier1
Newly Registered

Post by needTier1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Great!!. Congratulations Wiqram.

My Situation is exactly same as yours and I am looking to apply next week.

WP - 2007 to 2009
Tier 2 – 2009 to 2011
Tier 2 LTS – 2011 to 2013

I would like to check one small point under section 11P.

There is one requirement as below, appreciate if you please advice if you tick this box and what you have provided as a proof.

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules for the period in question as specified below:

If you were a work permit holder, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which a work permit was issued throughout the period concerned

wiqram

Post by wiqram » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:16 pm

needTier1 wrote:Great!!. Congratulations Wiqram.

My Situation is exactly same as yours and I am looking to apply next week.

WP - 2007 to 2009
Tier 2 – 2009 to 2011
Tier 2 LTS – 2011 to 2013

I would like to check one small point under section 11P.

There is one requirement as below, appreciate if you please advice if you tick this box and what you have provided as a proof.

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules for the period in question as specified below:

If you were a work permit holder, documents confirming that you were in the employment for which a work permit was issued throughout the period concerned
yes i ticked the box for workpermit, and your p60 for that year when you were on work permit are sufficient for this requirement.

temmyt

Re: ILR Granted - Croydon PEO - WP+ Tier 2 ICT + Tier 2 ICT

Post by temmyt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm

hearty congratulations. i have been checking on you and praying. may you have many more happy years ahead
wiqram wrote:All,

just completed my PEO interview for my ILR and wanted to let you guys know that i have succesfully recieved my ILR approval. BRP will follow in 7 days.

My case -

WP+ Tier 2 ICT + Tier 2 ICT LTS
entered 7 oct 2007
ILR applied 11 sep 2012
single employer for 5 years.

Everything was done in under 3 hours and the staff, i must say, were very very helpful.

Very important thing for me was to get employer letter with the SOC code written on it. after some deliberation i finally managed to get it. everything else was smooth sailing.

So finally, i repeat my thanks to moderators -->

Posted on 10 Sep 2012 - I have my ILR appointment tomorrow, so no matter what comes tomorrow, i thought i share my gratitude towards this board and its moderators.

Just wanted to say my thanks to the moderators of this forum who take up this task voluntarily and help others (people like me) to get more information free of cost.

I appreciate all this and would like to say my thanks to the moderators, notably, sushdmehta, casa and innocentdevil and others...

Regards.

needTier1
Newly Registered

Post by needTier1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Thanks wiqram.

girish1428

Post by girish1428 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Congrats Wiqram !

Can you let me know if you had any absenses >180 in total and / or >90 in 1 go please

wiqram

Post by wiqram » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 am

girish1428 wrote:Congrats Wiqram !

Can you let me know if you had any absenses >180 in total and / or >90 in 1 go please
no, my case was straight forward...

wiqram

Re: ILR Granted - Croydon PEO - WP+ Tier 2 ICT + Tier 2 ICT

Post by wiqram » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 am

temmyt wrote:hearty congratulations. i have been checking on you and praying. may you have many more happy years ahead
wiqram wrote:All,

thanks temmyt

brian78

info

Post by brian78 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:46 am

hi there
congratulation for ur ILR

please oucld you advise what documents did you submit?

also can you please advise if the documents you submitted, were they being asked by the case worker or you gave all the documents you had

thank you in advance

brian