ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - WP + Tier-1 - Missing data in P60 & HMRC documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anon_uktier1
Newly Registered

ILR - WP + Tier-1 - Missing data in P60 & HMRC documents

Post by anon_uktier1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I will be applying for Settlement in UK using set(O) form in Nov 2012 and currently on Tier 1 (General) migrant visa.
My qualifying period of 5 years comprises of my stay on work permit(1.5) and on Tier-1 General(3.5 yrs).

I came to UK in December 2007 on WP. I switched from WP to Tier 1 in April 2009 and continued working for the same employer until October 2009.
I switched to a new job in Nov 2009. When I left my previous company, my employer did not give me p45.
In the new company, when I got p60 it just showed my tax deductions from Nov 2009 - Mar 2010.

So I called up HMRC to give me my employment history but was surprised to know that no tax was filed by my first employer for the period from April 2009 - October 2009.
When I called up my first employer , they were not very helpful and said they can't do anything about it.

I have the payslips and bank statements for the all the five years.

1. Could this be an issue when I apply for ILR ?
2. Can the payslips + bank statements be used a proof of work for the year 2009?(I have p60's for all the other years)

Thanks for your time in advance.

anon_uktier1
Newly Registered

Post by anon_uktier1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 am

Could any senior member please reply to my query ...

Thanks