ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate Enterpruener visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

n67
Newly Registered

Graduate Enterpruener visa

Post by n67 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi, My PSW expires on 20/10/12 and am running a ltd company which has crossed a turnover of 60K untill now. I just decided to apply for an extension. Have not mainteined any funds for maintenance. I welcome any suggestions please.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:03 pm

You cannot switch into the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you have previously been granted entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain under the following categories:

Tier 1 (Post Study Worker);
Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland scheme; or
International Graduates Scheme, or its predecessor the Science and Engineering Graduate Scheme
Are you perhaps confusing this category with the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)?

n67
Newly Registered

Post by n67 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 am

Thanks for your mssg, what could be the best option for Tier 1 Enterpruener, as i havent maintained any funds for the maintenance. Can i apply for the same from my home country. Regards

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 am

n67 wrote:Thanks for your mssg, what could be the best option for Tier 1 Enterpruener, as i havent maintained any funds for the maintenance. Can i apply for the same from my home country. Regards
Graduate Entrepreneur Visa is not possible for you now.

For Tier 1 Entrepreneur you need 90 days maintenance funds. If you have not maintained then its also not possible for you.

The only possible option is to switch to Tier 4 (provided you meet all requirements for Tier 4).

Good Luck

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:31 am

Hi

I guess you are on PSW. You can go for 50k category only if you apply inside UK. As you have not maintained funds so that is a problem.

If you switch to Tier 4 or go back to your country then you can only apply for 200k category.

Regards

afzalfinance

Re: Graduate Enterpruener visa

Post by afzalfinance » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:10 am

n67 wrote:Hi, My PSW expires on 20/10/12 and am running a ltd company which has crossed a turnover of 60K untill now. I just decided to apply for an extension. Have not mainteined any funds for maintenance. I welcome any suggestions please.
Look for some one who have the required Maintenance funds for 90 days in his / her account and become a joint account holder of that account. For this you need to visit Bank with that person and afte some formalitiles you become joint account holder of thta account. You need to do this immediately so that when that new Bank statement is issued then it will show names of both of you in Title or Account Holder section.That Bank statement will work. Remember that, the joint accoutn holder has a section to sign in your Visa application form. If you cant find that section I will let you know.
God help those who help themselves